EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought a 2021 enclave. Started doing this same thing at about 200 miles. Taking it to the dealer this week. I’ll keep y’all posted.

·
Registered
2021 Enclave Premium AWD Dark Slate Metallic
178 Posts
My 2021 after a month and just under 1000 miles has not had any brake noise. I will keep you posted

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hasn’t made the noise again since I posted last so haven’t taken it in yet…. Maybe ours is good now? Weird. I doubt it, but we’ll see.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a new 2020 Enclave and am experiencing the same issues mentioned above. The brakes will give off a grinding noise and the brake pebble will vibrate as this occurs. My vehicle sits in a garage so this is not a moisture issue and it can occure at the beginning or in the middle of a road trip. I originally took it to my Buick dealer for this issue at around 3K miles and have taken it back multiple time since but they can never pin point or replicate the problem. I was told to bring it in when the problem is occurring but it stops doing it before I get a chance to make it there. The vehicle now has 15K miles on it and the intermittent nasty brake noise/vibration issue is still there. I sometimes wish I had never traded in my 2016 Enclave

·
Registered
6 Posts
You have been and are more understanding than I was. It is hard to understand that this type of defect can not be provided a solution.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have heard rubbing, grinding noise and felt vibration. Took to dealer they couldn't replicate, they reviewed tech bulletins did nothing advised if it happens bring it over. didn't bother to pull wheel and look
My 2021 after a month and just under 1000 miles has not had any brake noise. I will keep you posted View attachment 6735
Have heard rubbing, grinding noise and felt vibration. Took to dealer they couldn't replicate, they reviewed tech bulletins did nothing advised if it happens bring it over. didn't bother to pull wheel and look.
I'm having similar issues on my Envlave 2018. Is there a way a direct complaint can be registered with GM instead of going to the dealers and being stonewalled again and again. They have replaced my brake pads and resurfaced but couldn't fix the issue. Maybe there needs to be a recall to fix this issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm having similar issues on my Envlave 2018. Is there a way a direct complaint can be registered with GM instead of going to the dealers and being stonewalled again and again. They have replaced my brake pads and resurfaced but couldn't fix the issue. Maybe there needs to be a recall to fix this issue.
If the dealership is not telling you that Buick knows of the problem and has been trying to find a solution, then they are not being honest with you in my opinion.
dealership I dealt with acknowledge that Buivk has been working on a solution and told me it might possibly be a couple months till a repair could be authorized.
I returned the car for a Full refund.
Had owned it for almost 45 days and it had 2700 miles on it.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts