EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I’m Joe...
New to the group
I purchased a new 2021 Enclave a couple months ago and just crossed the 1000 mile mark . I am also having a problem with my brakes .. making a noise after it sits awhile and then still when I hit the brakes ...I called my dealership and they said they are aware of it and Buick is aware of the problem but no solution yet !

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased the new 2021 Buick Enclave in February of this year. I started hearing this loud noise at about 400 miles when I applied my brakes. Took it back to the dealership and was told that they “GM” & the dealership were aware of the problem but unfortunately …. I would have to drive it till they had a fix for the problem. So I am driving a brand new car that makes the most horrible noise when I apply the brakes. Not real happy about this at all. GM would do nothing for me nor would the dealership where I purchased the car.
If anyone having the same issue please share.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just came back from a 3000 mile Florida trip and the brakes are still noisy ! also I feel like I’m in a washing machine going down the highway..the Enclave sways back and forth and side to side (this has also been happening since I test drove it !) I thought maybe it was just windy when I test drove the car ...never had these problems with my last 5 Traverse’s

1 - 3 of 3 Posts