EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Enclave Premium AWD Dark Slate Metallic
202 Posts
I just came back from a 3000 mile Florida trip and the brakes are still noisy ! also I feel like I’m in a washing machine going down the highway..the Enclave sways back and forth and side to side (this has also been happening since I test drove it !) I thought maybe it was just windy when I test drove the car ...never had these problems with my last 5 Traverse’s
I am also experiencing the same thing with my 2021. My 15 E tracked straight. This new one wanders all over the road. I’m thinking it’s tires or front end alignment. My 15 had Bridgestone tires that wore very well. The Continentals feel soft to me.

·
Registered
2012 Buick Enclave Avenir AWD
12 Posts
FX

I agree, they will issue a TSB not a recall. If anyone has the pads replaced let us know about it
With only 400 miles on my 2021 Enclave, I had my front pads replaced relating to TSB 21-na-142 with AC Delco part number 85520396, I've done a lot of Google searching to try and find out what type of pad material there are and a couple sites that indicate they may be AC Delco Gold Ceramic, in any case, they are dead quite and solved my grinding and vibrating brake noise, hope this helps anyone else with the same issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My enclave is a month old and got it in erie pa rick weaver 12 street my is same problLen noise font brakes And when took it in they know there Is a problem parts are on order and back order weeks out. This sucks new car and gm is doing nothing

·
Registered
4 Posts
2021 Buick Enclave: Purchased in February of this year .
I am having the same problem! 😡 My brakes make the worst noise when I am coming to a stop. It started when I only had less than 600 miles on my car. Took it back to the dealership and the answer to me was . We know there is a problem but unfortunately Ma’am there is no fix for it! You will just have to drive it till there is a fix for it. But right now there is no fix for the problem. Got no help from dealership or from GM !
I think as many people on here having the same problem with their brand new cars should be something done for us! It’s so Embarrassing to be driving a brand new 2021 Buick Enclave and pull up to a stop sign and in my neighborhood where people are walking look at you like what is that noise? I am so upset over this problem and nothing being done for us.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My enclave is a month old and got it in erie pa rick weaver 12 street my is same problLen noise font brakes And when took it in they know there Is a problem parts are on order and back order weeks out. This sucks new car and gm is doing nothing
I had to wait a couple weeks for the new pads to come in but they solved the problem and there is a TSB about the issue.TSB ( #21-NA-142 ) Front Brake Grind/Groan Noise After Sitting Overnight

·
Registered
12 Posts
2021 Buick Enclave: Purchased in February of this year .
I am having the same problem! 😡 My brakes make the worst noise when I am coming to a stop. It started when I only had less than 600 miles on my car. Took it back to the dealership and the answer to me was . We know there is a problem but unfortunately Ma’am there is no fix for it! You will just have to drive it till there is a fix for it. But right now there is no fix for the problem. Got no help from dealership or from GM !
I think as many people on here having the same problem with their brand new cars should be something done for us! It’s so Embarrassing to be driving a brand new 2021 Buick Enclave and pull up to a stop sign and in my neighborhood where people are walking look at you like what is that noise? I am so upset over this problem and nothing being done for us.
I had to wait a couple weeks for the new pads to come in but they solved the problem and there is a TSB about the issue.TSB ( #21-NA-142 ) Front Brake Grind/Groan Noise After Sitting Overnight, If your dealership says there is no fix, have him check out the TSB.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2021 Avenir with 12k miles. TWICE my brakes have locked up on the train tracks. Both times, I had come to a complete stop while waiting on a train to pass. I let off the brake, begin to accelerate and right in the middle of the tracks my brakes lock up. It causes such a jerk that the first time my passenger hit his head on the front windshield. The second time, a pickup was behind me and nearly rear-ended me because the car braked so suddenly. This is very scary and very dangerous. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced a similar brake issue.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts