EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Enclave Premium AWD Dark Slate Metallic
197 Posts
I just came back from a 3000 mile Florida trip and the brakes are still noisy ! also I feel like I’m in a washing machine going down the highway..the Enclave sways back and forth and side to side (this has also been happening since I test drove it !) I thought maybe it was just windy when I test drove the car ...never had these problems with my last 5 Traverse’s
I am also experiencing the same thing with my 2021. My 15 E tracked straight. This new one wanders all over the road. I’m thinking it’s tires or front end alignment. My 15 had Bridgestone tires that wore very well. The Continentals feel soft to me.

·
Registered
2012 Buick Enclave Avenir AWD
8 Posts
FX

I agree, they will issue a TSB not a recall. If anyone has the pads replaced let us know about it
With only 400 miles on my 2021 Enclave, I had my front pads replaced relating to TSB 21-na-142 with AC Delco part number 85520396, I've done a lot of Google searching to try and find out what type of pad material there are and a couple sites that indicate they may be AC Delco Gold Ceramic, in any case, they are dead quite and solved my grinding and vibrating brake noise, hope this helps anyone else with the same issue.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts