EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a new Enclave that has a, growl, grinding, ABS sound when stopping from a moderate speed with moderate to heavy braking. GM say they know about it but will not fix it until there engineers find a fix or the end of May or early June comes. I have documentation showing there response and numerious visits to them for repair. Anyone having this problem?
Having the same problem!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yup I complained to my dealership and they replaced the front brakes. Problem solved. This I believe is a recall issue.
Recall's are usually limited to "Safety" issues. Being a brake related issue, one might say that is a safety issue, but manufacturers look at incidents or accidents that resulted from this condition. They know how many vehicles are out there and how many complaints they have had. It's probably a relatively small percentage. It will probably become a "Service Action" which a predetermined repair process will be carried out on any vehicle within a specific vin range which the owner comes into the dealership with a specific complaint.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our 2018 Buick Enclave Premium also has issue with its brakes. They squeak especially loud at low speeds, and whe its cold we can hear a noise coming from the wheels. We took it into the dealer and they did a test drive and "coulden't replicate the problem", even though it happens with daily driving tasks such as drive-thru's, backing out of the driveway, braking at low speeds

21 - 27 of 27 Posts