EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Buick Enclave Premium Sage Metallic
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has happened 2 times so far…screen suddenly goes black but the radio comtinues to play, if I turns the volume knob the volume adjustments will show on the screen, but nothitn else will display. Turning the car off, opening and closing the door, and starting the car back up doesn’t help. If I put the car in reverse or manually make the camera views show on the screen everything shows fine and then the screen will work as expected moving forward. Wrote it off as just a random glitch the first time but now I’m wondering if it’s something more. Local dealership (not where I purchased it) says they can’t look at it until mid October (will try to contact another dealership in a neighboring state about 30 mins away tomorrow). Curious if anyone else has experienced anything like this. Only have 2,439 miles on it purchase on July 5th 2022.

·
Administrator
467 Posts
I did a search to see if anyone else reported your problem or if there was a recall or bulletin, with no luck. Did you recently receive an update for the Infotainment system? If not, see if one is available.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a search to see if anyone else reported your problem or if there was a recall or bulletin, with no luck. Did you recently receive an update for the Infotainment system? If not, see if one is available.
No I haven’t but I’ll check again today to see if one is available.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Checked earlier today. No update available. Issue occurred again once this evening. No clue what could be going on but hopefully will be able to get it looked at soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick update: Was able to take it in to be seen. Luckily the issue presented itself while there. They didn’t have an answer as to why it was happening but said they would submit to GM to try and just replace it under warranty. So have to wait for them to hear back. Not exactly sure if replacing it without knowing the cause (if something else is causing the problem to happen versus the head unit just being bad) is the best method.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts