EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I have a 2019 Enclave and is now do for tire upgrades.

Wanted peoples opinion on tires for seasonal usage with possible snow trip.

Ive been researching into Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra & the plus.

Does any one have a better opinion? We also use this vehicle as our main family vehicle for long trips.

·
Registered
18 Posts
We had an '18 that needed tires in early 2021. Knowing we were trading it in eventually we replaced them with mid range tires. Hankooks. I can honestly say, I will never buy another Hankook tire ever again.
They were rain rated (we live in Florida so it's a must.) We peeled out no matter what we did. Taking a curve or turn in the rain? Be prepared to slide and skid across the road.

Pay the money for better tires.

·
Registered
2021 Enclave Premium AWD Dark Slate Metallic
207 Posts
Ive had the Bridgestone 20" on my 09 Traverse LTZ and my 15 E Premium and was very happy with them. That will be my go to tire when I'm done with the Continental that came on my 21 E Premium

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I have a 2019 Enclave and is now do for tire upgrades.

Wanted peoples opinion on tires for seasonal usage with possible snow trip.

Ive been researching into Bridgestone Alenza AS Ultra & the plus.

Does any one have a better opinion? We also use this vehicle as our main family vehicle for long trips.
We run Michelin all weather tires. They are predictable in all conditions including 16 inches of snow we had in February

·
Registered
13 Posts
Michelins are pricey but I’ve never regretted them on any car. The purchase hurts but they have transformed more than one car for us.

Our new 22 enclave came with continental which are ok. First thing I did when I saw a Cadillac xt6 was take note and a picture of the tires on it thinking they probably used a more premium tire (and they were Michelin primacy tour a/s). I will look into these come replacement time…

Reactions: cfedor

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went with the Continental Terrain Contact 255/55r20 for our 2018 Enclave. We have about 10k on them, and so far they are great. Easily handled 6" plus snow as well as the heavy downpours we get here in the Virginia mountains. Highly recommend them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Michelins are pricey but I’ve never regretted them on any car. The purchase hurts but they have transformed more than one car for us.

Our new 22 enclave came with continental which are ok. First thing I did when I saw a Cadillac xt6 was take note and a picture of the tires on it thinking they probably used a more premium tire (and they were Michelin primacy tour a/s). I will look into these come replacement time…
i've been a fan of michelins since the 70s - but researching best tire for snow/ice and summer use decided on continental

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
I have Michelin Latitude P255/60R19's on my '08 CXL AWD. Loved them from day 1. See if you can find them at Discount Tire in 20". I know I will be replacing my Brudgestone Duellers(they pick up every little Rock they can) that are on my '20 Palisade Limited AWD with 20" Latitude's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts