EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talked to a sales manager last night who informed me the second row console has been put on the back burner indefinitely. Apparently there were some issues with it becoming loose during the side-impact tests. Not sure if that is the whole story, but it makes sense and was actually what my husband was suspecting. If that is case, not sure I want it, even if it becomes available, as my three year-old daughter would be sitting back there.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just don't get it. If they can have the console seen in all of the brochures, concepts, commercials, and production models at auto shows, why is it so hard to put it in a vehicle that was advertised to have it from launch? I certainly hope this isn't true and they are planning a full release of the console for MY 2009 on ALL Lambdas. It would be pretty sad to have the Traverse heavily advertised with the console only to have it not show up as an option when you go to order, considering how many times the console has been advertised in various ways on various Lambdas. They either have it as an option or not, but GM shouldn't put something in a production vehicle at an auto show which they can't even deliver to the customer when they want to buy it, especially when these vehicles are selling like hot cakes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts