EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am also selling my spring/summer set up. My aftermarket wheel choice that are also listed on ebay is six (6) Status Journey Gloss Black with Machined face wheels 22" x 9" with a +30 offset. These were blank wheels that were drilled to the OEM lug pattern, so these are made for our lug pattern, not something that's adjusted or need an adapter. Zero rubbing issues, and my Enclave was lowered on H&R springs. I purchased 2 extra wheels because 2 of my original wheels had some minor cosmetic damage and wanted to replace them (I'm OCD). I took pictures of some of the curb rashed wheels, and can be inspected if you're local. You can get the minor curb rash repaired easily. The wheels were re-balanced and the tech that did the work scratched the black paint on the inside of a couple of the wheels, but really can't make it out once mounted. No bends or welding, these are true. I liked the 22" wheels as they still had meat on the tires, unlike 24" wheels where you'd be riding on rubber bands.

eBay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/184086267559
Price: $1200
Shipping: Will charge actual shipping, will depend on where you're located. I am located in Maryland.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a short youtube video of the wheels. I tried to show the areas I curbed on wheel 5 and 6.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After some feedback, adjusted price on wheels. The options for clean looking 6x132 wheels are limited.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts