EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my fellow forum members,

As this is my 5000th post, I want to take this opportunity to express my thanks and gratitude to every member that makes this forum informative, helpful, and enjoyable.

Thanks to admin for making this forum possible.
Thanks to my fellow moderators axiama and GoldEnclave for helping to keep things working well here.
Thanks to 2MuchCoffee for your words of wisdom when my opinions get carried away.
Thanks to all the members who send me PM's & e-mails alerting me of spam and other problems.
Thanks to my opponents on the political board, for without your opinions, there would be no debate.
Congratulations to bsox as our first "GURU"
Congratulations to Sailfish as our "Fastest Freak Ever"

This is my first time as a forum moderator, and it has been a great learning experience. It has been one heck of a ride.

MRBUICK

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
:notworthy: You have to be at the top, (most posts) you're "MRBUICK"!

I've been looking thru the member list for those who have tons of posts, especially in a very short amount of time, and I find very often they are on the board game threads a lot. (I never am...maybe a couple times on the Acadia forum word game thing, that's all) That will boost the numbers real fast, all the one and two word posts. I would like to see a total of words, or characters as indication to how much a member has posted. Also, anytime a topic is moved by a moderator it counts as a post. But I understand any type indicates action from the member, and that's what shows in the total numbers.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Also, anytime a topic is moved by a moderator it counts as a post."

Actually, it does NOT count as a post, but it does count as a topic started.

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
MRBUICK said:
"Also, anytime a topic is moved by a moderator it counts as a post."

Actually, it does NOT count as a post, but it does count as a topic started.
Interesting. It shows as a post in the list under "show latest posts for this member", but when you add them all together it's a higher number, 5,160 for yours.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Congrats sir!

:dancing:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't pick the name....... :angel:

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
DOG! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Almost 3-1/2 years since the last post.....and I am still having a great time here :thumb: :cheers:

MRBUICK

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Almost 3-1/2 years since the last post.....and I am still having a great time here :thumb: :cheers:

MRBUICK
Dude, you're slowing down. Start posting!

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
zman said:
Dude, you're slowing down. Start posting!
Some of us have to work for a living ::)
Besides I didn't mean MY last post, I meant the last post on this topic ???

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Some of us have to work for a living ::)
Besides I didn't mean MY last post, I meant the last post on this topic ???
Sorry, you can't read my mind? :p

What I noticed was you got to 5000 about as quickly as it took to get from 5000 to your current total of 6600.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
zman said:
Sorry, you can't read my mind? :p

What I noticed was you got to 5000 about as quickly as it took to get from 5000 to your current total of 6600.
QUALITY over quantity ;D

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
Thank you, MRBUICK for the exceptional job you do at moderating this website and keeping it clean and informational!

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
I say.... :ditto: :ditto: ;D :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
You are still doing a GREAT job! I'm glad that you, and so many others, are still here after so many years. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GoldEnclave said:
You are still doing a GREAT job! I'm glad that you, and so many others, are still here after so many years. :cheers:
Goldie.........
You really dug this one out from the archives. I am one of the few "originals" left on this forum, and enjoy every minute of it. At 8 years old, and only 38000 miles, I think I will have my 08 for a while, especially in my soon to be unemployed (early retirement) state.
It's been a great ride, and with GoldEnclave as my moderator partner, we will keep this forum spam free and informative.

MRBUICK

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
8 Participants
Inger
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing