EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Goldie.........
You really dug this one out from the archives. I am one of the few "originals" left on this forum, and enjoy every minute of it. At 8 years old, and only 38000 miles, I think I will have my 08 for a while, especially in my soon to be unemployed (early retirement) state.
It's been a great ride, and with GoldEnclave as my moderator partner, we will keep this forum spam free and informative.

MRBUICK
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Also a big thanks to GoldEnclave for keeping a close watch on topics and moving them where they belong. Some of our members get a little annoyed that their topics get moved, but in the end, it makes for a more organized and higher quality forum.

MRBUICK

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
I say :cheers: to all the Administrators/Moderators for doing a great job of keeping track of what is on the forum and where it goes - even if it is SPAMMERS - then that can just get deleted...

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Many times I delete the spammers before anyone reports them.
However, thank you to the MANY forum members who report them, after all, we can not be on and see them all.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
MRBUICK said:
Many times I delete the spammers before anyone reports them.
However, thank you to the MANY forum members who report them, after all, we can not be on and see them all.
:ditto:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you to this admin team for keeping this very awesome site going. You are fantastic. I am new to the group, but I already appreciate all the dedication you obviously give this group!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
8 Participants
Inger
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing