EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
thats correct.
A TSB- is a technical service bulletin, essentially info for techs to become aware of the issue/correction.

The owner is responsible for the $$$.

A recall- the Auto Co pays.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So, bear with me here. I am a new owner of a used 2014 Enclave with only 39000 miles. I live close to the Dallas area in Texas and recently purchased this vehicle. When test driving it, I noticed that the a/c wasn't very cold, especially in the rear. I asked the salesman if it was a problem and was told that it takes a while for it to cool down. I know that sometimes it gets real hot here, but so far it is only in the upper 70-low 80's. Before I bought it, I again asked the salesman to have the a/c checked for leaks and charge. At delivery, was told everything checked out just fine. Have driven it to work twice now and both times, on the way home, it doesn't seem to cool very well. I drive 25 miles, at highway speed, every day. I drive too other vehicles and both cool better than this one. Both are approaching 200k. Does anyone else have this concern or is it normal.
I purchased a used 2014 Buick Enclave metro west Boston area with 56k miles. it is at 92k miles now and I am having AC troubles. It has never been fantastic AC compared to my friend's Ford Focus. But it worked pretty well. I've just put 2k into suspension and shocks. Now the AC is blinking and then not working. So frustrating seeing this is possibly another $1500 fix.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts