EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i took a good look at the saturn today. that car is even more beautiful than i thought. i knew i liked it better than the acadia but dang, im giving it a second thought all together. when will the new outlooks be coming out does any one know? i saw some today that were decked out must have been special orders... 1 was white w/white rims and the others had special stuff on them that clearly did not come w/the car like rims, grills, 2 toned seats and more. sure were beautiful.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
they have really grown on me from the first time i saw them!

but the interior is my least favorite of the three.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I like the looks which are pretty much same as Acadia. I just don't like the Bux bunny tooth grill Saturn has.

By the way it is 1.9% APR or $1000 off, probably in addition to 1000 in conquest and 1000 in private mailer.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they have another grill that you can get for the outlook... those i saw were pretty decked out obviously, special orders. the outlook has a different look than the acadia imho.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
MsS42 said:
they have another grill that you can get for the outlook... those i saw were pretty decked out obviously, special orders. the outlook has a different look than the acadia imho.
Except for the rear glass and front lights, they share many command panels. Unlike Enclave and Acadia where only the door handles are common.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The Acadia and Outlook look the same to me other than the front end and the wrap around rear window. That's not a bad thing though as I like the way the Acadia looks.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Looks like a giant fly swatter! ;) :whip:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, i know we have discussed this a thousand times or more but i am really starting to lean more towards the outlook. the more i see it the more i like it plus it is made of ding resistant materials... (u know for those folks who like to park too close and ding your doors)

·
Registered
2 Posts
MsS42 said:
ok, i know we have discussed this a thousand times or more but i am really starting to lean more towards the outlook. the more i see it the more i like it plus it is made of ding resistant materials... (u know for those folks who like to park too close and ding your doors)
The Outlook doesn't use the SMC (plastic) panels like their older cars. Saturn's switching to all steel from here on out...

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zielinab said:
The Outlook doesn't use the SMC (plastic) panels like their older cars. Saturn's switching to all steel from here on out...
ty zielinab,

i didnt know they were changing to the metal... ty again for that bit of info and i will research some more.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I am curious as to why somany don't like the Outlook interior. I have the grey leather and love it. It has the faux wood dash/door trim. I know the dash gages are a little different as are the air vents and box in the center of the dash.

As far as the grill goes I like the Outlooks because it makes the front end more uniform in size (the other 2 grills are too small to me). However I did ad the 1" chrome tape on the black plastic of the grill and it made a huge difference in look - makes it look a little more macho.

The shape of the rear windows on the Enclave makes it look smaller and more of a bubble. I like how the Outlook keeps the shape of the windows all around. It makes it look more uniform and longer.

I have seen several Enclaves around town but only a couple really stood out based on the color scheme.

·
Registered
171 Posts
khansen30 said:
I am curious as to why somany don't like the Outlook interior. I have the grey leather and love it. It has the faux wood dash/door trim. I know the dash gages are a little different as are the air vents and box in the center of the dash.

As far as the grill goes I like the Outlooks because it makes the front end more uniform in size (the other 2 grills are too small to me). However I did ad the 1" chrome tape on the black plastic of the grill and it made a huge difference in look - makes it look a little more macho.

The shape of the rear windows on the Enclave makes it look smaller and more of a bubble. I like how the Outlook keeps the shape of the windows all around. It makes it look more uniform and longer.

I have seen several Enclaves around town but only a couple really stood out based on the color scheme.
It's all a matter of opinion. I think of the 3, the Outlook's interior looks the least elegant. Too much fake wood and the color of the wood is kind of dated (again just my opinion, don't take it personally). However, I think the exterior of the Outlook is much better than Acadia. Thankfully there are 3 Lambda's to choose from (soon 4). Not like we have to settle for a hideous Highlander or ancient looking Pilot.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts