Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CXL AWD
MSRP: $44,770
GM Supplier Discount: $41,731
Savings: $3,039

·
Registered
405 Posts
I think it's great!...But I am in NJ and deals were in short supply when I bought.

·
Registered
358 Posts
If you haven't already go to the gmsupplierdiscount website and make sure the prices are the same as the dealer quote. THe dealer should also show you the supplier pricing page. That being said our price was in the 3k discount range also.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The price above is from the GM Supplier website. I haven't approached the dealer yet.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bought mine the end of November up here in Michigan.
MSRP: $45965.00
Paid before tax: $40916.00
Saved: $5049

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Malt said:
How were you able to save that much? Did you just use your good negotiating skills?

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Malt said:
In the 2008 Consumer Guide it shows AWD CXL base price m.s.r.p at $36,255 and dealer invoice at $33,898, a difference of 6.9%. The difference between your m.s.r.p. and paid before tax is 12.3%. Can some one please explain.

Thanks.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry forgot to mention that is an employee only discount. It pays to work for a very excellent "American Car" built Company :thumb: And that equates too 11% for my purchase. ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
The Malt said:
Sorry forgot to mention that is an employee only discount. It pays to work for a very excellent "American Car" built Company :thumb: And that equates too 11% for my purchase. ;)
That's a good deal. I wish our dollar was on par with yours so we could buy at those prices. Wait a minute, our dollar is on par!!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ordered a Enclave CXL with drivers confidence package & entertainment package #1. MSRP: $37,240 What I paid before taxes: $33,143.60. We were able to receive the GM Employee discount. That 11% discount is awesome :):)

·
Registered
333 Posts
Flipsonic said:
The price above is from the GM Supplier website. I haven't approached the dealer yet.
We called around to dealers who had incoming Enclaves that fit our needs and asked them if they would accept supplier, several would, it's almost invoice and there is no need to haggle, also the dealer gets a kickback from GM for selling to a "supplier"...it's a good deal for everyone :thumb:

BTW, the dealers I talked to weren't interested in giving supplier discount for "stock" vehicles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts