EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Accessories for Enclave available to order

9K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  markg 
#1 ·
One of my favorite online GM parts dealers already has Enclave Accessories in their online catalog. Browse to http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/accessories/frameset3.cfm, select Buick, Enclave, 2008, and the submodel and the list will appear with their price (shipping extra). One noticeable item is the luggage rack cross rails. However, it appears they don't yet have a price on them. Acadia's have available cross-rails too (price is available), but I don't know if they are theu also fit the Enclave. Assist steps are also available... Enjoy

#2 ·
Good find, oh ya i said it first!!

#3 ·
I wonder if you can add the heated seat kit on there to the second row seats?

#4 ·
Gmoney_2010 said:
I wonder if you can add the heated seat kit on there to the second row seats?
I HAVE SEATED SEATS IN MY VOLVO....RARELY USE EM....BURNS MY HIDE. :hot: THATS ONE OPTION I COULD HAVE DONE W/O....

#5 ·
ha. we use them all the time here. i have even put our heated massage cushon thing in our second row seat in our suburban.ha
we would also use the cooled seats alot too!

#6 ·
Gmoney_2010 said:
ha. we use them all the time here. i have even put our heated massage cushon thing in our second row seat in our suburban.ha
we would also use the cooled seats alot too!
OK.... :rofl:

#7 ·
I have heated seats in a couple of my vehicles too and I use them all the time. MsS42 I suppose you won't need them in Southern Cal. I onced lived in Santa Barbara Co. :blob:

#8 ·
hey what does :rofl: mean??

#9 ·
Gmoney_2010 said:
hey what does :rofl: mean??
IT MEANS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

#10 ·
oh, ha that makes since!

#12 ·
It's each. Add them to your cart and they show up as qty 4 at $441 each.

#13 ·
zman said:
It's each. Add them to your cart and they show up as qty 4 at $441 each.
VERY NICE....I WONDER IF THEY ARE THE RUN FLAT ONES THAT MY SISTER HAS ON HER INFINITI FX45.....

#15 ·
kosh2258 said:
Ummm, that's just for the wheels. The tires are not included.
THIS IS FOR OPTIONAL WHEELS

#17 ·
kosh2258 said:
No, they aren't a factory option. They're a GM accessory wheel. They are purchased seperately and don't include tires. They would not be available on the vehicle from the factory.
according to the enclave book 20's will be available as a late option.....admin can u help w/this....who in the world in their right mind would buy rims w/o wheels....i can see that if you are driving a train that is the only vehichle that uses no tires.

#18 ·
I am fairly certain that these are DIO's and not factory options because the brochure does not mention them as a factory option. If that is indeed the case, you are buying wheels and need to buy tires separately.

#19 ·
zman said:
I am fairly certain that these are DIO's and not factory options because the brochure does not mention them as a factory option. If that is indeed the case, you are buying wheels and need to buy tires separately.
well, if thats the case they can keep em because i can go get my rims + wheels aftermarket on my own thus deleting the middle man and they will be much cheaper. plus they have a bigger variety of rims to choose from those aftermarket stores are plentiful here in california. i mentioned somewhere in here that we see the cars from the dealerships at the aftermarket shops all the time getting new rims, grills, tv's, dvd's just to name a few. the dealerships bring them the cars to put the ordered options on the cars the aftermarket shop returns the cars to the dealerships and people really think they are getting things that the dealer itself is installing....NOT...check your options and if they are coming factory installed check around your city you may be able to cut out the middle man.

G
#20 ·
MsS42 - The Accessories catalog options that you can get after the vehicle has been built are no different than any other aftermarket parts you can get from any of those aftermarket stores. They are simply made by GM. So yes, in essence, buying the Dealer installed 20s would be exactly the same concept as going to 'Bill's Hotrod Shoppe' and getting a set of 20 inch PIAAs. The upside to getting the DIO version is they are usually branded with the Buick logo and/or otherwise custom tailored to a specific vehicle. But whichever you choose is up to you. In the custom wheel world, though, generally, they aren't sold with tires, you get those separately. Now that's not to say that the aftermarket place doesn't sell both as a combo deal, but that's their doing, not the wheel manufacturer.

#21 ·
admin said:
MsS42 - The Accessories catalog options that you can get after the vehicle has been built are no different than any other aftermarket parts you can get from any of those aftermarket stores. They are simply made by GM. So yes, in essence, buying the Dealer installed 20s would be exactly the same concept as going to 'Bill's Hotrod Shoppe' and getting a set of 20 inch PIAAs. The upside to getting the DIO version is they are usually branded with the Buick logo and/or otherwise custom tailored to a specific vehicle. But whichever you choose is up to you. In the custom wheel world, though, generally, they aren't sold with tires, you get those separately. Now that's not to say that the aftermarket place doesn't sell both as a combo deal, but that's their doing, not the wheel manufacturer.
thx 4 the info.

#22 ·
so for the running boards if you have a white diamond then would you get the Statin Nickel Metallic w/ Buick Tri Shield Logo (98U) assist steps?

#23 ·
yes, and that color is pretty also.

#25 ·
doncaruana said:
Does anyone know how difficult the assist steps would be to put on? I haven't been able to find any instructions anywhere on what it entails and I'd like to understand what the extra $300 the dealer would charge does for me (or if I can save that...)

don

I JUST HAD MINE INSTALLED BY THE DEALER.ON THE PARTS CATALOG SAID IT WAS 1.5HRS LABOR TO INTALL.
WE PAID $160.00 TO THE DEALER TO GET INTALLED IN CHARLOTTE ,NC AREA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.