EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked out the link - expires in SoCal 11/19 - any word on an extension?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Am I missing something? I've never had the autodollars site work for me! Do I need some kind of login info?

thx

Lucas

·
Registered
612 Posts
lucasszy said:
Am I missing something? I've never had the autodollars site work for me! Do I need some kind of login info?

thx

Lucas
No login required.

1. goto
http://autodollars.com/

2. Select BUICK on the button below "Select a Manufacturer". (I also select GMC and SATURN)

3. Enter your ZIP CODE.
4. Press the little Submit button

·
Registered
661 Posts
Just got exact same info at my dealer (500/expires 19 Npv).
I asked about the military 500 would apply as well for military retirees. He did not answer. anyone know?

·
Registered
612 Posts
REDCXL said:
Just got exact same info at my dealer (500/expires 19 Npv).
I asked about the military 500 would apply as well for military retirees. He did not answer. anyone know?
I don't think retiree's qualify they way I read this. Sorry..
From Autodollars.com for my midwest Zip Code:

MP Military Personnel
Active and Reserve Military Personnel who Purchase or Lease an eligible model get an extra $500 Rebate/CCR/DPA:

Eligible Vehicles:
2006/2007 Lacrosse, Lucerne, Rainier, Rendezvous, Terraza.
2008 Buick Enclave, Lacrosse, Lucerne.
[/color]

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Clave Man said:
I don't think retiree's qualify they way I read this. Sorry..
From Autodollars.com for my midwest Zip Code:

MP Military Personnel
Active and Reserve Military Personnel who Purchase or Lease an eligible model get an extra $500 Rebate/CCR/DPA:

Eligible Vehicles:
2006/2007 Lacrosse, Lucerne, Rainier, Rendezvous, Terraza.
2008 Buick Enclave, Lacrosse, Lucerne.
[/color]
In Califonia it does.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Clave Man said:
No login required.

1. goto
http://autodollars.com/

2. Select BUICK on the button below "Select a Manufacturer". (I also select GMC and SATURN)

3. Enter your ZIP CODE.
4. Press the little Submit button
Weird, justr tried it on Internet Explorer (my usual browser is firefox) and it finally worked. Guess the site doesnt like firefox.

Now if only I could get the car before the 19th deadline, but we're looking at the 24th at this time! Crap, any ideas if the conquest will get extended?

lucas

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My husband just checked with our dealer and our Enclave is still sitting at 3000 sched. to be built 11/11. Shouldn't there be a new updated code at this point?

·
Registered
758 Posts
lucasszy said:
Weird, justr tried it on Internet Explorer (my usual browser is firefox) and it finally worked. Guess the site doesnt like firefox.

Now if only I could get the car before the 19th deadline, but we're looking at the 24th at this time! Crap, any ideas if the conquest will get extended?

lucas
You never know, but a different incentive could be in the works for after this one expires. Seems kind of strange to have it end in the middle of a month, though.

TM

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tin Man - that is one bizarre picture on your profile - where's the other half of the car? ???

·
Registered
758 Posts
debywebbi said:
Tin Man - that is one bizarre picture on your profile - where's the other half of the car? ???
LOL!

That's a picture I took at the Detroit Auto Show in 2006 of an Enclave that was cut in half! I should post the pictures on this forum!

TM

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tin Man said:
LOL!

That's a picture I took at the Detroit Auto Show in 2006 of an Enclave that was cut in half! I should post the pictures on this forum!

TM
That's Awesome - post a bigger one, Please! :thumb:

·
Registered
758 Posts
debywebbi said:
That's Awesome - post a bigger one, Please! :thumb:
OK. I have the pictures in my album now. Enjoy!

Funny, I didn't realize at the time that I would be buying his vehicle. And actually, it was in January of 2007. Time flies.

TM

·
Registered
661 Posts
12 Nov was notified by GM my car is enroute. :blob: Tune in next week to find out if it makes it in time for the conquest. ???
Will the dealer comply witrh my request to not put any stick ons advertising his dealership? :confused:
Will the dealer comply with my request to not let anyone test drive my beauty? :angryfire:
Same bat time:
Same bat channel :thumb:

·
Registered
758 Posts
REDCXL said:
12 Nov was notified by GM my car is enroute. :blob: Tune in next week to find out if it makes it in time for the conquest. ???
Will the dealer comply witrh my request to not put any stick ons advertising his dealership? :confused:
Will the dealer comply with my request to not let anyone test drive my beauty? :angryfire:
Same bat time:
Same bat channel :thumb:
Just picked ours up. 2 weeks EARLY!

Got the conquest rebate. Couldn't get the Farm Bureau rebate at same time, so it was fine now or later.

Dealer took the sticker off.

Let us drive the car off today with GMAC financing. REALLY NICE DEALER!!!!

Vehicle looks very formal with Cocoa/Ebony and the CXL standard 19" non-chrome wheels. The standard wheels look very classic, compared to the chrome which look more modern and flashy. Like them both, really.

TM

·
Registered
661 Posts
:cheers:Congratualtions, Tinman. Now, howlong will it take you to master all the electronics ???
:)I am an EX tech type who is looking forward/dreading the learning curve.

·
Registered
758 Posts
REDCXL said:
:cheers:Congratualtions, Tinman. Now, howlong will it take you to master all the electronics ???
:)I am an EX tech type who is looking forward/dreading the learning curve.
Thanks. We've had it a day and after about 60 miles, almost all of the controls are learned. This site has helped a bunch too.

Just the DVD operation while driving as well as controlling portions of the Nav are to be figured out.

TM

·
Registered
120 Posts
I'm picking up my enclave on Tues and was worried about the conquest rebate. I told him that I saw that it ran out on 11/19, and he told me that it was good through Jan. 1st.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts