EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI. New to the forum and have a 2018 Enclave Premium on the way. I am wondering if anyone has tried to add the QI charging from the Avenir to the Premium? I can order the parts required, but wonder if the wiring harness is pre wired for it?

·
Registered
24 Posts
HI. New to the forum and have a 2018 Enclave Premium on the way. I am wondering if anyone has tried to add the QI charging from the Avenir to the Premium? I can order the parts required, but wonder if the wiring harness is pre wired for it?

I don't know the answer to your question, I thought that feature was pretty cool when I bought my Avenir.

When I drive anywhere of distance I use android auto which requires the phone to be tethered via USB so I don't use the charger in mine. I have a second cable for passengers and some in the back. I would suggest driving for a few weeks before making the change

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know the answer to your question, I thought that feature was pretty cool when I bought my Avenir.

When I drive anywhere of distance I use android auto which requires the phone to be tethered via USB so I don't use the charger in mine. I have a second cable for passengers and some in the back. I would suggest driving for a few weeks before making the change
Thanks for the reply. A friend of mine has it in his truck and said the same thing, that the phone still needs to be connected via USB to use the full functions of the system. So the QI is kind of useless, but still cool. Haha

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks for the reply. A friend of mine has it in his truck and said the same thing, that the phone still needs to be connected via USB to use the full functions of the system. So the QI is kind of useless, but still cool. Haha

I also have sunglasses and gum in that "hole" so the pad is usually covered up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
2 Participants
Alberta Enclave
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing