EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHERE IS THE GM PAGE W/THE NEW COLORS AND THE ACCESSORIES FOR THE ENCLAVE? CAN YOU PLEASE POST IT A SPECIAL SECTION SO WE MAY HAVE EASY ACESS TO IT?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
admin said:
IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS CALLED...I THINK IT COMES FROM DEALERWORLD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...IT SHOWED THE INFORMATION ON ALL THE LATE AVAIL STUFF AND MORE.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MsS42 said:
IM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS CALLED...I THINK IT COMES FROM DEALERWORLD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...IT SHOWED THE INFORMATION ON ALL THE LATE AVAIL STUFF AND MORE.
OWNERS GUIDE OR BUYERS GUIDE.... IM LOOKIN FOR INFO ON ASSIST STEPS

A

·
0 Posts
If anyone knows what site she's talking about please post it. I can create a "links" thread like acaidaforum.net and sticky it, but I'm not sure what site she's talking about...?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I think I've seen links to it either here or on the Acadia forum. I'll try to dig it up. IIRC there was a box on one of the pages that said "new for 2008" or something to that effect. I can see the page in my mind, I just have to find the link. The previous posting may have been related to new Acadia colors for 2008.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Distribution Updates
Updates for Enclave
Week of 5/14/2007
Effective 5/14/2007, the following changes will be made to the Vehicle Order Guide:

Color and Trim section-Added (12U) Dark Crimson Metallic, it will be "A" with Ebony w/ Ebony Accents, Titanium w/ Dark Titanium Accents and Cashmere w/ Cocoa Accents.
Color and Trim section-Added (58U) Carbon Black Metallic, it will be "A1" with Ebony w/ Ebony Accents, Titanium w/ Dark Titanium Accents and Cashmere w/ Cocoa Accents. [/color]

Does this mean that Carbon Flash Metallic can be ordered now?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Not necessarily, I don't believe. I think they sometimes just update ordering "codes". I am not certain it means you can order them, but ask a dealer.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
zman said:
Not necessarily, I don't believe. I think they sometimes just update ordering "codes". I am not certain it means you can order them, but ask a dealer.
IT WASNT AVAILABLE TO ORDER AS OF 5/16 THE DAY I TRIED TO ORDER MINE.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
So whats the point of issuing the codes :mad: its not like the dealers have to memorize them ;D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Keeps someone employed?? ;D

A

·
0 Posts
Ahh, well that's the link I included in my first reply to this thread. It didn't seem to be what people were looking for, so I thought it was wrong...?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I didn't realize that was an active link. I never dragged my mouse over it. :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts