EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know if there are inserts of real wood or better looking fake wood that you can buy for the enclave yet?

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Thanks comiccolec, that looks like some very cool stuff! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, i hope they do soon!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have seen this stuff added to an Outlook and it looks even more fake.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
I think some of them look pretty cool - but how could they do this with the mahogany steering wheel?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Just wait a little while. Someone will probably come out with fake Mahogany. I'm sure it will depend on the demand.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where can I get a black velvet steering wheel for my Enclave? I want it to match the painting of Elvis I'm having custom made for the headliner. Man, I can't wait to pull into the flea market with my pimped-up 'Clave!

Big Larry
[/color] ;D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wow. Big Larry just came up with the latest "You know you're a redneck when" line. Velvet steering wheel...Elvis...flea market? All you need now is a gun rack and an "I'm with stupid" T-shirt and you are set for a night out at Denny's. Too funny Larry.

R

·
0 Posts
Big Larry said:
Where can I get a black velvet steering wheel for my Enclave? I want it to match the painting of Elvis I'm having custom made for the headliner. Man, I can't wait to pull into the flea market with my pimped-up 'Clave!

Big Larry
[/color] ;D
needs more tv's

and take out the second and third row and stick a hot tub in, also the gun rack is a good idea, i have one on my yukon. and a fishing poll holder on the grill, READY FOR ANY SPORT.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh yeah, I almost forgot to ask: can anybody figure out how to attach a winch to the front of an Enclave? That waterfall front doesn't seem to provide a nice solid flat surface to bolt one onto. You how handy a winch can be when one of your mules gets stuck in a ditch.

Big Larry
[/color] :beer:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I had to bolt mine to the hood. :confused:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
LOL! You guys are a rip. Seriously though, I traded my SRX Caddy for the Clave and I put the wood dash kit on. (flat type) 40 pieces in all! looked great! Even the dealer wanted to know who did it. took 2 hours and no tools. Did dash, door handle recesses, OH console trim, door side trim etc. The aforementioned web site looks same as my stick-on kit. The first page website pix is terrible quality. Look further at page of the sample/types of wood for a better idea. Ask for samples of wood color/types before buying and you'll be glad!

If you're into it, it's nice stuff! Mine was better looking than the OEM Enclave "wood"! Now we wait for them to make it!

·
Registered
208 Posts
OK, that family truckster idea is cracking me up! I just had two fantastic memories pop up because of it. First, one of the coolest guy I knew in college (94-98) drove a Brady Bunch style station wagon with wood panelling - it was so fantastic. We called it Woodie. One night, he took me and my two roommates out for a"date" for Mexican Food. We needed a night out you see, so he took all of us as his date - and we ALL sat on the front bench seat. His arm wasn't quite long enough to reach around all of us though! The second, when I was meeting the parents of the guy I was dating before my husband, they pulled up in some sort of Chevrolet full size station wagon with wood paneling. And it was rather new. I didn't know you could even get one of those. His parents took us out to dinner and guess where we sat? In the 3rd row seat that faces out the back. I thought it was so weird. Why didn't they have a sedan or minivan like normal parents in the mid 90's? No one had a full size station wagon!!! Then I found out he pee'd sitting down so the car his parent's drove was the least of my worries. And he kissed like a fish. His name was Walter. At the time I was dating him, my roomate was an Elem. Ed. major and had to keep a fish for a pet over one semester. It too happened to be named Walter. So, we had Walter the Fish and Walter the Boyfriend. Walter the Fish came into our lives first. Yet, they had so much in common. They each left us at the end of Winter Semester.

Back on topic - I would love to see a truly Pimp'ed Lambda for fun! Pimp my Ride, Trick my Truck, they sure do think of some crazy stuff!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts