EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious how old we buyers of Enclaves are. I am 37 and planning on getting one. It's the perfect car for the wife and 2 kids.

·
Registered
61 Posts
30 going on 31. I'll buy one this summer for sure. I might even order one next month. I'm just waiting to see some more colors other than silver and brown. ::) I think I'll get a blue-gold CX with ebony cloth and the entertainment#3.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
My mom is 42 she is the one that will be driving it.

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
I'm 31 and I just placed an order for a Blue Gold Crystal CX on Monday night. And I NEVER thought I would own a Buick. But, after shopping the Outlook, Acadia, CX-9, and MDX I knew this was the right car for me. :)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I'M 42, HOWEVER, MY CHILDREN ARE 9 AND 13 AND THEY THINK THE CAR IS AWESOME. THE 13YR OLD WANTS TO KNOW IF HE CAN DRIVE IT.

·
Registered
124 Posts
39, but my 19 yr old son asked for the keys last night and I said Buick's are for old people. He think's it rocks. I have to agree

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
ItsaBuick? said:
39, but my 19 yr old son asked for the keys last night and I said Buick's are for old people. He think's it rocks. I have to agree
SOUNDS LIKE MY 13 YEAR OLD, ASKING WHEN CAN HE DRIVE IT.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My 18 year old went with me (43) for one of the test drives. He loves it!

He didn't want to give up his dream of getting a Shelby Mustang GT for it though.

Greg

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Im 14 and i am obsessed with this car!! My parents are really tired of me talking about the enclave.. But i really hope that i will get to drive the enclave to school every now and then, i will definantly be parking it in the back!!

A

·
0 Posts
So I have to ask, why aren't you obsessed with Lamborghini's and Ferrari's like most 14 year olds? My room was plastered with posters of exotics at 14. Why the Enclave? ;)

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
admin said:
So I have to ask, why aren't you obsessed with Lamborghini's and Ferrari's like most 14 year olds? My room was plastered with posters of exotics at 14. Why the Enclave? ;)
Hey, that's not exclusive to 14 year old boys. I'm still obsessed with Ferrari's and I'm 42. >:D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
admin said:
HE'S GOT IT RIGHT YALL... HE KNOWS ONLY 2 PEOPLE CAN FIT IN THOSE LITTLE SPORTS CARS. HE'S INTERESTED IN SOMETHING HIS PARENTS CAN DRIVE, HE CAN RIDE IN AND HE WILL BE PROUD TO HAVE HIS FRIENDS RIDE IN. THE MINIVAN IS OUT

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
MsS42 said:
HE'S GOT IT RIGHT YALL... HE KNOWS ONLY 2 PEOPLE CAN FIT IN THOSE LITTLE SPORTS CARS. HE'S INTERESTED IN SOMETHING HIS PARENTS CAN DRIVE, HE CAN RIDE IN AND HE WILL BE PROUD TO HAVE HIS FRIENDS RIDE IN. THE MINIVAN IS OUT
Ya! Exactly! I have some sports car posters in my room, but i know that I/my parents wont get one of those,but the enclave on the other hand is very practical for us, i really want my mom to get a new camero when they come out but when she has a suburban and uses the third row seat at least twice a month it would definantly not work out... and my parents and i absolutely HATE minivans!!!!!!! My mom's like i wouldnt be caught dead driving a minivan! ha, and i would be enbarrased to to have her drive me to school in one.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Gmoney_2010 said:
Im 14 and i am obsessed with this car!! My parents are really tired of me talking about the enclave.. But i really hope that i will get to drive the enclave to school every now and then, i will definantly be parking it in the back!!
Same here! I'm also 14, but I'm more into luxury/eco cars than sporty cars with sub-par interiors and features. I prefer to ride in comfort and luxury than in a car that can only seat 2 people. I also prefer the technological aspect of cars rather than the performance. I think practicality and functionality, not always about the image. But with the Lambda's, you can have all 3! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
:ditto:

My aunt was in new york this week and my uncle was going to let me drive her '07 Cadillac STS Loaded to school, but i guess i never got around to it :banghead: anywase i love that car!! it is soooo smooth and quiet that you have to constantly look at the speedometer because you get going fast without noticing!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts