EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend the Air Condenser seized up and broke a belt on our 2015 Enclave. We have had the rear AC checked on this before and on our previous Enclave. They now say the evaporator has to be replaced. I am not surprised because I have watched this thread for quite awhile. It seems like there should have been a recall or relief since we had trouble with our 2009 and now the 2015. This is a major AC issue at only 80,000 miles. Very costly!!! Has anyone ran this back up to GM like we had to with the front headlights on our Acadia?

·
Registered
2 Posts
  • I had my rear a/c go out with less than 10,000 miles. Dealer gave me a rental and said they wld fix. Never had this customer service up front. He said he has seen this prob a ton of times, and knows exactly what the problem was. Said they would fix the problem and call me when the truck was ready. I haven't had a problem with the rear AC since. I have a 2015 and it's just about ready to turn 27000 miles. Obviously I don't drive lot. I hope your problem gets corrected and doesn't reappear.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts