EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did go through another thread of posts about this topic but I didn't see the answer to my question. I only occasionally have the need for the recirc. button, when a stinky diesel is in front of me usually. As soon as I start smelling the fumes, I reach over and press the recirc. button. It flashes about 3 times then goes off again. What does that mean? Why won't it stay on? My husband thought the defogger/defrost had to be off in order for it to work, but I tried it this morning, and the defogger was not on, and it still didn't stay on recirc. Is something wrong or am I doing something wrong? ???

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
The manual is your friend...Page 3-26

The recirculation mode cannot be used with floor, defrost, or defogging modes. If you try to select recirculation in one of those modes, the indicator light flashes three times and turns off. Etc......

·
Registered
154 Posts
Who needs a manual?....isn't that was this forum is for? >:D

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Thanks Z. Yes that the is very reason it doesn't work. I had noticed this issue a few weeks ago too.

If you change the air flow to your feet or basically anywhere else then the windshield you should be able to select recirculation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts