EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered any all weather floor liners? If so, does anyone have any experience with them, and how are they working out? I just ordered some from weathertech (driver and passenger). They told me they didn't have the 2nd row liners for those Enclaves with the captains chair option but one is available if you have the bench option. The 3rd row and cargo liners are also unavailable at this time but they are all to be ready by December. Here is the link http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1273&Year=2008
I am so excited, I was told I should have my enclave here in about 1-2 weeks!!!! :blob:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
We have them for the front seats of our Enclave and we love them. I wish they had them for second row captains chairs. Winter will be the real test but I can't image my opinion changing. I have pictures of them in my gallery.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow! Thanks for the pics zman, they look great. Now I just hope I get my Enclave soon so I have a CUV to put them in.

·
Registered
167 Posts
i like the ook i want them also.
i'm aggrevated that they don't have second row captains.
this is the enclave standard isn't it ????

·
Registered
17 Posts
I ordered a full set from GMPartsDirect . com. The front and the rear acrgo are great. I actually ended up returning the 2nd and 3rd rows as they were all screwed up. Peg holes were in a completely wrong place. They told me that they wont fit liek factory, I said that is OK, but the fact that the holes are completly off is crazy and don't want them. But front and rear cargo fit perfect and have buick logo.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The weather techs are excellent for the front row, but we purchased the one for the second row bench and do not recommend it. The plastic is rigid and weather tech did not cover the floor seat rails as a result. The coverage is very limited and not really useful. We are still searching for a good option in the second row.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
dfc101a said:
The weather techs are excellent for the front row, but we purchased the one for the second row bench and do not recommend it. The plastic is rigid and weather tech did not cover the floor seat rails as a result. The coverage is very limited and not really useful. We are still searching for a good option in the second row.
Good to know. Thanks.

·
Registered
86 Posts
zman said:
Good to know. Thanks.
Thank you for posting the pictures and recommending the weather techs to me. IF you find something for the second row, let me know. I'll do like wise.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
gjgalati said:
Has anyone ordered any all weather floor liners? If so, does anyone have any experience with them, and how are they working out? I just ordered some from weathertech (driver and passenger). They told me they didn't have the 2nd row liners for those Enclaves with the captains chair option but one is available if you have the bench option. The 3rd row and cargo liners are also unavailable at this time but they are all to be ready by December. Here is the link http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvproduct.aspx?ItemGroupId=52&VehId=1273&Year=2008
I am so excited, I was told I should have my enclave here in about 1-2 weeks!!!! :blob:
Just ordered a rear set for Enclave w/ capt Chairs!! It seems to reach all the way to 3rd row (from pix) It is a big T shape and might work. I suspect folding/sliding the seats forward for 3rd row access might be hindered but we walk between the Capts. mostly anyway! we'll see when they arrive! They're very plush and good looking. Won't beat Weathertech for mud and snow however!! Factory mats are ugly and cheap looking. I guess you can't have it all :(

·
Registered
158 Posts
I ordered Weathertech's after seeing zman's pics. They are sitting in my garage awaiting the arrival of my Enclave.

·
Registered
17 Posts
zman, great pics. You have the same color interior and exterior and these help me see what I am missing. Did the reciever cover on your hitch come with the Enclave or is it aftermarket, it really blends in. I guess I'll just have to be patient!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
smil1 said:
zman, great pics. You have the same color interior and exterior and these help me see what I am missing. Did the reciever cover on your hitch come with the Enclave or is it aftermarket, it really blends in. I guess I'll just have to be patient!!
It came with my CXL AWD with tow package is all I am certain of.

·
Registered
313 Posts
We're waiting on a response form autoupgrade.net on what mats are currently available or soon to be for the Enclave.

I'm mixed on just what to order. All weather rubber would protect a lot better, and would be fine up front, but there is a lot of open floorboard in the rear with captain's chairs and I'm afraid a hexomat or similar would detract from the upscale appearance of the interior. If something like the ultimats are available with complete coverage for the rear, I'm tempted to go that route and use something different or additional up front if needed. Thoughts?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Does anyone offer a floor mat that covers the the area when third row is not in use can can be folded back when third row is in use?

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Excellent idea...aftermarket, are you listening ;D

·
Registered
86 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
DFC101a.........that works well as I also have a rear cargo mat (from my previous SUV) that's flexible and folds up and down w/ 3rd row. when 3rd row is up I retain it under the velcro straps on back of 3rd row seats. I then have bottom and back splash protection for the small cargo area. Weathertech is too rigid to do this. order another co.'s flexible, rubber cargo mat(large type for 3rd row folded down) to do this. works great!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I ordered Weathertech's rubber mats for front and second row buckets so got individual mats in the rear. I had to trim them to fit together in the middle. I'll have to live with it to see how it works with the sliding second row, but they look nice. I had to remove the original mats in second row so the floor cupholders would drop all the way down to level. I left the front mats in so now have two sets deep in the front. They don't fit like the liners, but I think will work just fine for us. I did not order the luggage mat.

Galen

1 - 20 of 52 Posts