EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me in congratulating the newest enclaveforum.net moderator, GoldEnclave! His countless helpful posts, even temper and overall great forum personality make him a welcome addition to our ranks! Thanks SO much for offering to help, GoldEnclave!!

admin

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
:dancing:

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
:blob: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Congrats GoldEnclave!!
Another FINE moderator from New Jersey 8)

MRBUICK

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Rumors on the street are that Gold's agent was looking for $9 million over 3 years to sign. But I know he's not the kind of guy that wanted this to drag this out.....and he's a huge team guy.....so I think he probably agreed to somewhere in the vicinity of $7-7.5 million guaranteed but with a no-trade clause :party:

·
Registered
378 Posts
All right "goldy" your the man.. :thumb:... i'm not sure,, but the rumor is ,you will be receiving a new Ford "Salsa" as executive compensation. Man this is exciting..!!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
GoldEnclave's gifts will be twice what I received...............

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Congrats Gold! :cheers: :wine: :friday:

Speech Speech Speech......

I think your first duty should be to change that disgusting wallpaper in the lounge. :puke:

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Thanks, guys. :D I would have chimed in sooner, but I just got online and found out about my appointment a few minutes ago. I hope to live up to your standards and that we just keep on having fun as always on the forum. As 2MuchCoffee has pointed out, it is nice timing on my second anniversary here, but I hadn't even realized that was the case until now. Wow! Two years already; time sure flies. :cheers:

Regarding renumeration, please forward any questions to my agent. And, regarding the lounge wallpaper, I think that you need to approach admin directly about that: personally, I think it's passable. ;D

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Thanks, chumster, and to all that have and will send congratulations. :D I truly appreciate your support.:thumb: There,... I think that I've about covered that and can move on with little more gratifying embarrassment. :)

·
Registered
986 Posts
Congrats. Everybody knows you'll be a fair and excellent moderator.

CT

·
Registered
617 Posts
We look forward to a 'moderate' approach to our shinanigans! Congrats to Admin for a Good Choice. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
axiama said:
The velvet Elvis paintings are still cool, right? :eyebrow:
I thought you replaced that with the velvet Drew Brees painting. ???

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
You mean the mural? No, I think the Elvis paintings compliment the new mural nicely.

See what I mean?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts