EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After many nominations, both publicly and privately, I'd like to announce the first three EnclaveForum.net Moderators:

MRBUICK, axiama and coop!

These three users have been extremely helpful, mature and positive in the vast majority of their THOUSANDS of posts and hundreds of hours spent on this forum. The have overwhelming support from the membership as a whole here and all three have my utmost respect. I believe they will make a fantasticly solid foundation to the mod community here at enclaveforum.net. Please take a minute to congratulate them.

Also, please keep in mind that these members have volunteered to do this out of the kindness of their hearts, in an effort to make this site even better than it is today. I hope that everyone treats them with the respect they deserve for that!

Thanks again guys, it's VERY much appreciated!
admin

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congratulations to MRBUICK, axiama and coop!
Thanks for your time and effort.
This is by far one of the most informative and helpful forums I have ever participated in. Keep up the great work.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALRIGHT , congratulations. hmm axaima at the wheel. i think mr buick and coop are great, but axaima im a little scared of now. ;D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congratulations you guys!! :cheers: Good choice - glad it wasn't me.......... :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Thanks guys. And look out Thunder - I've got my eye on you! :eek: LOL

BTW, isn't it funny that our names are in blue when Coop and Mr. Buick drive Red Jewels? Maybe I'm just easily amused. Or maybe Blue Gold Crystal Metallic is the best color. ;)

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Thank you for the support from the forum. From the tone and nature of my posts, you may think that I am conservative....................

............and you would be correct. I think we have a nice balance on this forum.

RT on one end, and MRBUICK on the other :cheers:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MRBUICK said:
Thank you for the support from the forum. From the tone and nature of my posts, you may think that I am conservative....................

............and you would be correct. I think we have a nice balance on this forum.

RT on one end, and MRBUICK on the other :cheers:
fill me in on this. ???

·
Registered
329 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
fill me in on this. ???
Like......Polar Opposites. Like: :angel:=MRBUICK >:D=THUNDER :clap:

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Congrats, guys. From what I've seen, there aren't a whole lot of issues yet compared to other forums I'm involved in.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
debywebbi said:
Like......Polar Opposites. Like: :angel:=MRBUICK >:D=THUNDER :clap:
Thanks debywebbi, well said.
There was no negative intent :angel:, just noting that we are different.

Happy Posting :thumb:

·
Registered
27 Posts
MRBUICK, axiama and coop -

Congrats to all three of you and much appreciation for the time and effort you will most likely provide. I haven't been here that long, but you have all impressed me with your tone, talent, and support of all posters. :cheers:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol, ok, mr buick does not post his opinons but im BOLD

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats to all three of you guys and great choice admin! :thumb: You three have been, and I know will continue to be, a great "Stabilitrack" for our board! ;D

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Rollin Thunder + Black Bandit said:
lol, ok, mr buick does not post his opinons but im BOLD
Hey Thunder, I can think of a lot of other words besides "BOLD"! LolLolLol!! [/color] :confused:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
I know congrats are in order, but just as needed may be good luck. I will try not to be a problem for you guys. Axiama, GOPHER GOPHER GOPHER :thumb: By the way, has anyone heard from Zman lately?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rosita2001 said:
Hey Thunder, I can think of a lot of other words besides "BOLD"! LolLolLol!! [/color] :confused:

hansom, smart, wise, hansom, manly. are those the kinds of works, although none of yall have met me. if you do you will know its me. plus if you see me driving look out for a black seirra denali with black bandit on the tail gate or a silver yukon xl with rollin thunder on the rear window. :cheers: and on a rare ocasion i might pry the enclave away from my dad and you will see me in that.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
bsox said:
I know congrats are in order, but just as needed may be good luck. I will try not to be a problem for you guys. Axiama, GOPHER GOPHER GOPHER :thumb: By the way, has anyone heard from Zman lately?
I'm here, I just haven't been real active lately. I am kind of going through the forum blahs right now.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
zman said:
I'm here, I just haven't been real active lately. I am kind of going through the forum blahs right now.
i know what you mean, although im not in one right now, i have had them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts