EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Lambdas fans, announcing the newest forum in the Lambda Network - http://www.traverseforum.com

If you're interested in starting up discussions on the Enclave's baby brother, set to be unveiled on Wednesday, February 6th at the Chicago Auto Show, come check out the new forum. I'm very interested to see what our newest cousin will look like (and what it will cost!)

When you have time, come register and help us get the new site off to a great start. Please let me know if you run into any problems using it. It's brand new so there still may be some bugs to work out.

Thanks!
admin

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Just like our admin........right on top of things.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, that was a bit of homage to the earliest acadiaforum.net members. A good portion of my first members came from a previous acadia forum that had been abandoned by its admin. The main logo contained a "spy photo" of a lambda... that turned out to be a Saturn Outlook! Six months after the two were officially unveiled, that Outlook "Spy" photo remained there! :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW, how does the color combo work? I'm running out of color ideas! :) Hopefully this will be the last of the Lambdas and I won't have to come up with any more :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts