EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted in a while but thought I would share this. Our 2010 Enclave (~ 94K miles) has been experiencing the power steering pump failure symptoms for quite some time now. I finally contacted my local Buick dealer's service center manager and he seemed unfamiliar with the extended warranty GM put out but said to bring it in and they would check it out. So I did. I left it at their service center late yesterday afternoon and they said they would call me before doing anything. I guess they meant doing anything that would cost me money.

I didn't hear from them until around 3 PM this afternoon but they said it was a power steering pump failure and it was covered under the extended warranty so they replaced it and all is well. I had read a lot of horror stories on this forum about the power steering issue so was quite relieved to hear this. We picked it up later that afternoon and my wife says it is back to normal and very smooth. Hopefully everything stays that way.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Great news. My 2008 went about 128K, 8,000 after the extended warranty so it was all on my dime. But I did get another 90K on her before I sold it.

·
Registered
6,458 Posts
Knocking really hard on wood....
152,000 on my factory pump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
rbarrios
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing