Registered
360 Posts
Go to Gallery, page 2, there are two. :thumb:

·
Registered
214 Posts
SilverE said:
Does anyone have a Black Enclave?
Just picked mine up. Here are a couple of quick photos at the dealers.

Wayne

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
SUNSHADW,

Congratulations - beautiful car - the black is gorgeous! :thumb:

Is there a lot of metal flake in it? The interior is titanium, right? Thanks for posting pictures! The Enclave looks ultra dressy/classy in black!

Steve

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Great looking vehicle, Sunshadow! Congratulations and enjoy the ride![/color] :cheers:

·
Registered
214 Posts
sarends said:
Is there a lot of metal flake in it? The interior is titanium, right?
Steve
Thank You,
The metal flake seems quite prominent in the daylight. The dark titanium/titanium interior realy ties in everything; dash, floor, seats and headliner.
I live in probably the hottest zip code in the country (86440) and was worried about the black, but haven't found it any different than my white trade-in. Of course my garage is air-conditioned so am always starting out cool (see attached photo).
I had a Blue-Gold on a nowhere order, but found an out of state dealer with this loaded black one willing to accept my offer so we drove the trade 515 miles and cruised home in 'Quiet luxury'.
Maybe should start a poll on who traveled the farthest to avoid the allocation hassle.
Wayne

Attachments

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Whoa, that's some garage!! Maybe we need to vote on who's Enclave has the best home!?

I love the idea of a thread where members can post how far they went to get their Enclave, and how they got there.[/color]

·
Registered
221 Posts
Great in Black. Just wish my wife would have agreed, but my black Silverado SS was hard to keep detailed, even though I too have a heated/air conditioned garage. It still needed a quick detail with everyother wash. Now just my '65 Riviera gets that much attention. The white Diamond Enclave just doesn't show the dust like the black. But oh how I love black!!!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thats a garage?!?!? I wonder what your house must be like then... :eek:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Love my Black Beauty!! CraveClaver Gallery!!!!!!!!!!!!! First muddy soccer tournament this weekend, see cleaned up just fine!!!!!!! (lots of wax)

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I can fit my whole house in that garage!

As far as which Enclave has the best house, I say I leave all 275 horses out to enjoy the night and count the stars.

By the way congratulations, it sure is a sharp looking color.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Sunshadow - looks identical to ours! I love the black Enclave, soooo sexy when clean. And this is the first vehicle I kinda look forward to cleaning. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts