EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone would have any interest in getting a [email protected] email forwarder. This wouldn't be an actual new email box, but would forward to a current email address you have. So you could have people send you email there, but you wouldn't have to login and read those emails at a separate location. There would only be a limited number of these available, but I have NO clue if this is even something people want. So for now, I'm just wondering if there's any interest before going further with it. Let me know...

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
That sounds like the PM function. I get an email forwarded to me when I have a PM.

P.S. Admin, you're one post away from becoming a Hero Member. :happy:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, this would be an actual email address that you could share with people, on this site or anywhere else. For example, yours would be [email protected].

One post away? I guess this will do it then! As for my post count, little miss "Enclave Freak", keep in mind that I have to split time among ALL my forums! ;) If you add mine up, I have 500 + 1392 + 208 + 82 = 2182. That puts me close to the next level above "Enclave Freak" >:D

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I most likely would not use this feature. I am quite happy with my current email and personal messaging option here on the forum. Thanks for the continual efforts in improving the sites however. :cheers:

·
Registered
221 Posts
That is a lot of talking! ha

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I think it would be kinda cool. In a PM you can't include pictures and you would be able to in an email. 8)

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
admin said:
No, this would be an actual email address that you could share with people, on this site or anywhere else. For example, yours would be [email protected].

One post away? I guess this will do it then! As for my post count, little miss "Enclave Freak", keep in mind that I have to split time among ALL my forums! ;) If you add mine up, I have 500 + 1392 + 208 + 82 = 2182. That puts me close to the next level above "Enclave Freak" >:D
So Enclave, Acadia, ????, Traverse

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
admin said:
saturnoutlookforum.net - they're listed at the top of every page ;)
Oh, Duh.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rosita - I haven't set any up yet, just wondering if there was enough interest before doing so. If we did, it would have to be a first come first serve type thing (or lottery or something), since I can only do 99 of them.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Well, it looks like most are happy with what they have here already... :( but I'll keep watching to see what happens. Thanks, Admin! I l♥ve this place!

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Hey, I just sent an email to myself at the above address...where'd it go?[/color]
It went to the storage compartment under the tray in your console :poke:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts