EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Any Interest in Non Slip Foam Pads for the Buick Enclave Dash, Console, Doors?

• Center Console Pads Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dash, Console, Doors, and 3rd Row Pads Only

• Hidden Cargo Storage Bin Pads Only

• All the above

• No thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Saw your product on ebay and will probably get a set at least for the rear compartment because things tend to rattle around. :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pads are now available. Currently offering two sets of pads. A set for the dash, console, doors, and third row will be available shortly.

$15 + $3 S/H for a generic 10 piece center console set that will fit the Outlook, Acadia, and Enclave
$25 + $6 S/H for a 5 piece hidden cargo bin set that will fit the Outlook, Acadia, and Enclave.
Free shipping to members buying direct. Please contact me at [email protected] for payment details. Paypal preferred, but personal checks or money orders is accepted.

·
Registered
27 Posts
FYI-
just ordered these off the ebay website (10piece center console) -- very fast shipping-- great communication as to when the item was shipped--
great fit -- since i do not have the 2nd row console-- i actually placed the rear console cup holder pads in the rear door cup holders- thought the money was well spent..

G

·
I'm awaiting the arrival of my pad order for my Acadia. I'll report back when they arrive. Thanks to PadsPlus, our newest sponsor!

G

·
I received my set of pads and am very happy with them. They are each labeled with their correct location (no guessing on where each piece goes) and comes with a set of double sided tape squares so that you can stick them in place if you so choose. Great fit, looks OEM. I'd definitely recommend them.

admin

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have ordered and received a complete set of these pads. I highly recommend them. They work well, are made of good quality rubber, and the seller is an honest guy. Nice addition to a vehicle that does not need much help.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I purchased the Dash, Console, Doors, and 3rd Row Pads set for my CXL with bench seats and ebony interior. The shipping was very fast and the packaging and fit of the material was very professional and they look OEM. The cup holders are not very flexible in the console so I think the pads help smaller bottles from rattling around. I also used the larger mat from the center storage in the arm rest and put it under our portable DVD player on the arm rest and between the mat and the smooth ride it never budged! :cheers:

My only improvement suggestion is it would be preferable if the front door mat was cut as a single piece as it does not fully cover the bottom; however that may be a much more difficult shape to manufacture.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts