EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is any information out there for Tee Shirts, Caps, etc. for Enclave owners. Seems to me that with the popularity of the vehicle you should be able to get something. Maybe its still too new! We need some "Marketing ideas out there".

It would be neat to have a shirt to wear....."We're riding the wave.......and now drive an Enclave!!!"

They have stuff for Viper owners, FX35's etc. Why not start something for the ""HOTEST" >:D vehicle GM has!!

My wife thinks I've totally lost it! :help:

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Stealing from another thread, how about this t-shirt:

If this 'Clave is Rockin...
Don't come a knockin'!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
How about ...

Enclave... its worth the wait

Enclave... Go get your own

Taking 3 kids to soccer practice $75
Hauling groceries for the week $225
You and 6 co-workers going to lunch $115
Owning an Enclave .... Priceless

Don't you wish you had an Enclave?

Enclave... Not your Dad's station wagon

E N C L A V E A L I C I O U S

Definition en-clave
1. to isolate or enclose
2. a distinctly bounded area enclosed within a larger unit
2007 derived from Lambda origin GMC meaning to Revitalize Buick

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I kind of like E N C L A V E A L I C I O U S

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
My wife would love that on her vehicle. ::)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I told my dealer that I wanted the Buick golf balls. He hadn't heard of them, but he looked them up on the Buick site when I took delivery of my Enclave and ordered me some! It seems like Buick would have provided the dealerships with stuff like that. I shouldn't have had to ask! I always used to get fun stuff like that when I bought my VWs.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I was one of the first people in MN to try to place an order back in April. It was a total cluster due to a chrome wheel ordering issue. As a way of saying thanks for my patience a local Buick rep sent me a really nice Nike golf jacket. I expected some crappy nylon pull-over and was pleasantly surprised when it showed up.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I like them all, but this is my favorite. Probably because my grandma always had a Buick.

Enclave. Not your Grandpa's/Grandma's Buick.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
axiama said:
On a tee shirt

(stealing from Big Larry...)

Yes, those are my headlights. Try not to stare.
(Staring at your headlights) "I'm sorry, did you say something?" :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
TigersFan said:
I told my dealer that I wanted the Buick golf balls. He hadn't heard of them, but he looked them up on the Buick site when I took delivery of my Enclave and ordered me some! It seems like Buick would have provided the dealerships with stuff like that. I shouldn't have had to ask! I always used to get fun stuff like that when I bought my VWs.
Go to buick.com, sign up in the clubhouse and they will send you some! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
zman said:
(Staring at your headlights) "I'm sorry, did you say something?" :p
YOU: staring at my headlights

ME: :beatdown: :beatdown: :violent: :beatdown: :beatdown: "Oh my gosh, did you see that guy? He came out of nowhere and beat the crap out of you and ran away!! Did you see him? Why did you just stand there drooling? Are you OK?

YOU: :ack:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did Enclave hats at the Travelers Championship. They were black and said Enclave with the Buick logo.

With out Lucerne we got a metal decanter of mints. It said Lucerne on the outside, and the mints had the Buick logo.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts