EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
yes used , but only 4000 miles would still have 90% use left.........some can find negative in anything.

·
Registered
717 Posts
$650 is what youd pay for 4 new tires almost - and this comes with the RIMS also! Almost tempting to buy for the spare tires and backup rims in case you damage the originals!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Methinks it is too late anyhow. The link is dead. For me, anyway...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Nitpicky point here but aren't all the 19" tires 255/60 's?

Rick, I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
newtobuick said:
Yes it is, but unfortunately they are USED tires! :(
LMAO, how'd I know someone would find something negative about the deal...do you realize this is with the rims?? Wanna guess how much one rim costs? If I had 19" on mine I would be buying them just for spares in case a rim got damaged. Heck, if 2 people when in on this it is a phenomenal deal...but then again the tires have 4000 miles on them so it cant be worth it! ::) For those of you who could use them, for those not interested buy them new.

·
Registered
107 Posts
zman said:
Nitpicky point here but aren't all the 19" tires 255/60 's?

Rick, I sent you a PM.
[/quote

You are right my mistake................

·
Registered
22 Posts
PAPoPo said:
LMAO, how'd I know someone would find something negative about the deal...do you realize this is with the rims?? Wanna guess how much one rim costs? If I had 19" on mine I would be buying them just for spares in case a rim got damaged. Heck, if 2 people when in on this it is a phenomenal deal...but then again the tires have 4000 miles on them so it cant be worth it! ::) For those of you who could use them, for those not interested buy them new.
^+1....Great idea - anyone in the NJ area intrested in getting these splitting them up? I'm only interested in 1 but wouldn't mind keeping a second.

PM me if intersted.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
For that price, I'd buy them in a minute, just to have spare rims,tires,sensors! But I have the 19" chromes. I would buy Chromes and offer just 2 for sale on the forum, and keep 2 myself! That's a deal.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Can anyone convince me that there is reason to be optimistic that winter tires will be available in the 19" OEM size by next winter? There is nothing now. The only reason I would want these is to have a set of winter wheels and tires.

I know people have said that winter tires lag when a new size is introduced but I would be interesting in knowing if that is the case and not simple conjecture.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Id like to think so Zman, tire production usually lags behind a new model year but if I was a betting man, Id bet!

·
Registered
107 Posts
zman did you get my reply to your PM ?...................100-125 shipping to your closest FedEx freight terminal.
Cheers all,
RICK

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So at most $775 for all rims and tires....pretty good deal. I cant imagine the guy selling them has looked at other auctions with the same rims as others are selling all 4 for over $1200..... ;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Guys,
I traded my chrome 19" wheels and tires to someone for $1050 plus his wheels and tires which are the ones I'm selling.
I priced them low to sell them quick because I figured someone could use them for winter and save their chromes or custom wheels for summer. I have the Buick 20'' for winter and 22" MOMO wheels for summer so I don't need the 19"s. Anyway if they don't sell and I have to re-list I will probably raise the price ! :happy: These wheels also have the lug nuts and sensors included. I hope someone from the forum gets them.
cheers,
RICK

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Rick,

I know it would be more of a hassle but would you be willing to part out the wheels? I'm only really interested in 1 or maybe 2 for use as spares.

Thanks and GL with the sale!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I might consider selling them "by the one" for $ 200 ea. plus shipping............

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Do it . What great protection for someone planning on keeping for 4-5 years! If they were chrome, one would be in my garage already. Beats unpacking/repacking that mini-spare and jack. I'd get someone at home to run it over to me or get a tow home (Onstar!) and be done in no time.

Plus, if the tire was really toast.................... :thumb:

Piece 'em out. JMHO ;D

·
Registered
107 Posts
Thanks Smokin'...............good idea !

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Rick:

You need to do what what is best for you, but if you are interested in selling just the wheels please let me know in a PM. I may roll the dice on winter tires being available next year but I am not sure I would want another set of the OEM tires.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts