EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called the dealer Sept.9th and asked for the status code of my July 9th order. I was told that it had shipped and I should get it in a week or two. I am in New Mexico so even though it is a low population area I guess my dealer had enough allocations that he ordered my employee discounted vehicle! (I used to work at the Milford Michigan GM Proving Grounds) I am so disappointed that I won't have the cooled seats as I live in the desert. My husband fell in love with the Lexus's cooled seats when we checked out what they had. I also did not order the sunroofs because I had a car that leaked and I hated the wind noise....it wasn't extremely bad, but not as quiet as a hardtop. I can't believe that they would get used much as the sun is so INTENSE in a desert with an altitude of 5000 feet! We do have a VW convertible if I need to shed the lid! I am curious to hear when you folks that are now receiving your new cars ordered them. I enjoy reading what you all have to say and I must admit I have rolled my eyes and laughed out loud! Keep the info coming. It has been a great help and the topic of many conversations around here. 8)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Re: Anyone receiving July orders? Ordered July 9th and status is "SHIPPED"'!

We ordered on July 8, and the car arrived at the dealer on Sept 10. We picked up today, Sept 12. The vehicle in Red Jewel tint is unbelievable beautiful. My wife and I, and three kids are thrilled.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I haven't seen that color yet but I would have loved to have it as well. We already have a red car so my Husband didn't want it. My first choice was white because of the heat here but since it had grey trim and I insisted on the cashmere interior we ordered the gold mist. I sure wish that these car companies would offer more choices even though the enclave has some new ones! Congrats to you and I hope the car continues to thrill!
:D

·
Registered
184 Posts

We ordered on July 21 and last info I got from dealer was a build date of September 10!!! I'm waiting for the call that it is on it's way!

·
Registered
61 Posts

I ordered mine on July 9th also...where is it? :( I did get word from my dealer that it could be soon. :confused:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts

BuicksRbetter said:
I ordered mine on July 9th also...where is it? :( I did get word from my dealer that it could be soon. :confused:
It's hard to feel sorry for you July order people. I am still waiting on my June 9th order which is supposably built and was to arrive on 9-11, however, no sight of it yet :mad: I am really getting to where I regret putting myself in this position.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts

bsox said:
It's hard to feel sorry for you July order people. I am still waiting on my June 9th order which is supposably built and was to arrive on 9-11, however, no sight of it yet :mad: I am really getting to where I regret putting myself in this position.
sorry, June 12th order as if that really makes much difference

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Wow I am really sorry for your June order......hhhmmmmmm that makes me wonder......who out there has the oldest order still not delivered? Maybe time to post a new subject......Oldest order/longest wait time? :drunk:

·
Registered
55 Posts

Ordered July 17th...picked up Sept 8th! :thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts

We ordered our Enclave June 26th and picked it up yesterday September 14th. Drove it today 159 miles, it was a very nice trip. We are looking for all weather floor mats to protect the cashmere floor. Any suggestions which mats cover the flooring the best?

iluv2cycle

·
Registered
222 Posts

There is a discussion on floor mats here:

http://www.enclaveforum.net/index.php?topic=895.0

I personally went with the WeatherTech brand. There are a few members who posted in the above forum that have pictures as well.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts

jlmoore1 said:
I called the dealer Sept.9th and asked for the status code of my July 9th order. I was told that it had shipped and I should get it in a week or two. I am in New Mexico so even though it is a low population area I guess my dealer had enough allocations that he ordered my employee discounted vehicle! (I used to work at the Milford Michigan GM Proving Grounds) I am so disappointed that I won't have the cooled seats as I live in the desert. My husband fell in love with the Lexus's cooled seats when we checked out what they had. I also did not order the sunroofs because I had a car that leaked and I hated the wind noise....it wasn't extremely bad, but not as quiet as a hardtop. I can't believe that they would get used much as the sun is so INTENSE in a desert with an altitude of 5000 feet! We do have a VW convertible if I need to shed the lid! I am curious to hear when you folks that are now receiving your new cars ordered them. I enjoy reading what you all have to say and I must admit I have rolled my eyes and laughed out loud! Keep the info coming. It has been a great help and the topic of many conversations around here. 8)
you live in new mexico!!!?? :blob:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts