EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
I just called Buick customer assistance and was told that my Enclave has been produced but not yet shipped. I had a build date of 9/10.

I placed my order in mid May so its been a long wait. My dealer told me at the time of my order it could be 4 or more months so at least he was straight up with me.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,065 Posts
russtan,
I know it's been a long wait. You will be very pleased with your Enclave. :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
russstan,
Did buick customer service have to call your dealer first or were they able to tell you right away?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
It took about two minutes to get an answer once I got through the initial set of options and got to a real person. I don't believe they had to call the dealer. I have my order number and that is all I gave them, other than my name.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
We were given a build date of 9/10 and was told by my dealer that it was pushed back and he said something about next Monday. We don't know if he was just saying what we wanted to hear.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
I ordered my Enclave on 8/15 and was later told it would be built during the week of 9/10. Today while I was on my way to lunch I decided to drive through my dealer's lot. Lo and behold - there it was! (unless someone else ordered a 'clave identical to mine). Just waiting for the official word from my dealer. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just called buick customer service to get a status on my order. They it is in transit and that was it was shiped on 09/16
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
I originally thought mine was being built the week of 9/10, but it was built at the beginning of September. Delivered to the dealer on 9/17. The dealer is within an hour of the plant.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just got tyhe call that the eagel has landed. I will picking it up tomorrow. Ordered 07/17 and was shipped on 09/16 :blob: :beer:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
syazd said:
Just got tyhe call that the eagel has landed. I will picking it up tomorrow. Ordered 07/17 and was shipped on 09/16 :blob: :beer:
Good for you!
I'm still waiting for our call!
They say ours was shipped 9/18 and still not here. (Mass.)
:angryfire:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
When I picked up the car the salesman told me it was built the week of 9/10, so my original date was correct. It was delivered a week later. It will be soon. So happy for all of ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
MotorCity57 said:
I ordered my Enclave on 8/15 and was later told it would be built during the week of 9/10. Today while I was on my way to lunch I decided to drive through my dealer's lot. Lo and behold - there it was! (unless someone else ordered a 'clave identical to mine). Just waiting for the official word from my dealer. :cheers:
So, was it your 'clave??? If so I'd love to see pictures, since I'm waiting on a White Opal, with cashmere int. and similar options to yours. Hey maybe it was mine!! I know it wasn't since my build date, just happened to be on the same day the UAW walked out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
743 Posts
paulhill said:
So, was it your 'clave??? If so I'd love to see pictures, since I'm waiting on a White Opal, with cashmere int. and similar options to yours. Hey maybe it was mine!! I know it wasn't since my build date, just happened to be on the same day the UAW walked out.
paulhill, mine was scheduled the same as yours and today, my Dealer said to expect it on Oct 10th. Right now I'm at 3800. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
We ordered ours on June 1st, and on the first days of August, we were given a build date of 9/10. I called the Buick customer service and was told that the vehicle got shipped on 9/11. Ten days later, I picked Ruthy up at the dealership.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top