EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Facebook, I saw a few projects with aquariums. They are built in the wall. Now I wonder, how the **** they clean it? It's huge and it's built-in the wall. Is there any owner of such an aquarium?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't know how they do it but I know that there are certain ways to keep the aquarium clean for longer. What I heard about are the aquarium worms and live rocks. The live rocks are a natural filter while the worms decompose the rest of the garbage. Maybe there is a way that makes it easy to get them out of the wall.

·
Registered
4 Posts
But not all the worms are beneficial for the aquariums. If you buy the wrong ones, without consulting the internet or the seller. Let's take for example the Bristle worms. They are benefic for the aquarium but there is a particular type of Bristle worms, called Fireworms, which are predators and considered pests for the aquariums. The Bobbit worm is a type of Fireworm that hunts for fish and if t gets into your aquarium, you might end up with a lot of your fish dead. But in the end, it cleans your aquarium, right?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts