EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as one heard power steering, they said the soonest they could look at it is after Christmas. :happy:

Or are they hoping I'll just go elsewhere? ???

I would think sure, GM will pay them peanuts for the job, and it' snot one where they can not do the work. But at the same time they already know how to do it...textbook....

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
john 070 said:
As soon as one heard power steering, they said the soonest they could look at it is after Christmas. :happy:

Or are they hoping I'll just go elsewhere? ???

I would think sure, GM will pay them peanuts for the job, and it' snot one where they can not do the work. But at the same time they already know how to do it...textbook....
They are busy. I had a recall on my 03 VUE, appointment was this week, which I had to reschedule. Can't get me back in until after Christmas.

Usually I can get in within a couple days. Not complaining though because I know that once I get in, they will take care of the problem.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sailfish said:
They are busy. I had a recall on my 03 VUE, appointment was this week, which I had to reschedule. Can't get me back in until after Christmas.

Usually I can get in within a couple days. Not complaining though because I know that once I get in, they will take care of the problem.
gotcha....I think the steering will hold out....it's easier to see an ophthalmologist than to get the Enclave fixed! Made an appt impulsively (will have a bad health plan next year) and could be seen just 8 days later which isn't that bad....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
john 070
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing