EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We live in NB and are looking for a dealer in the SA/Austin area. Any reviews would be appreciated.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks...and thanks for the welcome. (I hope I don't get dinged for posting before doing an adequate search. ;)) I've e-mailed Covert in Bastrop (Austin area), as they have some Enclaves that I want. I also saw that Cavender in SA has some Enclaves in my range. Most of the SA dealers that I searched on the net don't have much Enclave inventory in my price range or with the options I want.

Texas heat+uncovered office parking lot= must have cooling leather seats. I'm also looking at the confidence package. On the other hand, I don't want to have to pay for a totally pimped out Enclave.

I'm waiting for the cash for clunkers deal, as my Tahoe LS has over 330K miles on it. Hopefully, some Enclaves with those features and with decent exterior colors will be around when I get ready to buy. Until then, I'll keep scoping out the dealers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
1 Participant
QZenTx
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing