EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
962 Posts
Could be a number of things, plenty of previous posts on the subject on all of the Lambda Platform Forums. Easiest thing to check is Brake Fluid level. Also, do a scanner diagnosis on the ABS system. Could be a wheel sensor not functioning, possibly even debris in the reluctor.

·
Registered
2015 Enclave Leather.
962 Posts
If you have a smartphone, you should be able to download the free app for this and purchase the Bluetooth interface.
BlueDriver
A lot of the times, there is no check engine light for these software generated messages so there isn't a code to read.
I know what you mean about loving to drive it, I had the Saturn Version, the Outlook a 2008 which I sold in 2018 with 212,000 miles on it, then I purchased a used 2015 Enclave leather. So far, no issues with it, now 103,000 miles.
I posted many time on this issue as I had those messages for some time before I had my mechanic spend a good part of the day troubleshooting. He did trace it to the Mass Air Flow sensor. Years later my daughter wanted to use the truck on a trip, she had the message, I looked at the brake fluid level, low, topped it off and away she went.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts