EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just got the car back from the dealer and now the back up camera isn't working. Rest of the radio / nav is fine, just the camera doesn't come on. Back up lights come on, sensors beep and mirror tilts down - just the camera stopped working.

I am hoping this was a by-product of the work just done at the dealer. Perhaps the tech forgot to plug something in. I just can't catch a break with this car.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Check your vehicle settings to make sure that an option to turn on/ turn off the camera wasn't reset to off.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is - you are a genius. Thanks for the recommendation. Not sure how it got turned off, but this is one less thing for me to worry about. Gold Star on the way.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Glad to hear it was something simple and didn't require you to take it back to the dealer. :thumb:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly! I feel like one of those goofballs that forgets to plug something in and cant figure out why it doesn't work. I have been shell shocked lately by all the breakdowns and significant repairs, I immediately assumed the worst. Shame on me.

Thanks again and looking forward to lots of trouble free miles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts