EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Enclave. Replaced battery twice this week. Needed to jump start this a.m. Took to a "tire shop" where they said they attached a meter which indicated a significant draw. They said they removed and replaced every fuse but could not locate the drain source. Nice guys, didn't charge me but not sure they checked all options. I've heard that the Onstar module could be the problem even though I'm not a subscriber. Some say there is a Onstar fuse but I've not seen one in the fuse box for the 08. I've seen other messages that the Onstar can be disabled at the module which is supposed to be located in the tire jack storage area. I've read it's a PITA to reach but wanted to make sure that's where it is before I risk scraping my well preserved dainty hands.

·
Super Moderator
21,166 Posts
Some early Enclave owners experienced dying batteries after backing into a garage because the backup sensor system wouldn't go into hibernation mode after the ignition was turned off.

·
Registered
2 Posts
will that alow the car to not start as well i replace the radio n my park assit did not wanna com on wen i back up it stay red i re placed the battery wit a new one and its makes a sound while tryna start but doesn't

1 - 4 of 4 Posts