EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Sorry I disappeared for a while. Started a new job so things got a little crazy. How about we start a thread that answers questions from Enclave owners that have "Been there done that." My question...Does anybody know how to play the DVD in the back for the children and have the radio and/or CD playing in the front for the adults? I can't get that darn "Elmo's world" song out of my head! (I could read the manual and find out but that's too easy). Also, drove "Blue Eyes" in the snow for the first time here in Seattle. She drove quite nicely...I'm so proud!
Thank you!

·
Registered
103 Posts
newgal said:
Hi Everyone,
Sorry I disappeared for a while. Started a new job so things got a little crazy. How about we start a thread that answers questions from Enclave owners that have "Been there done that." My question...Does anybody know how to play the DVD in the back for the children and have the radio and/or CD playing in the front for the adults? I can't get that darn "Elmo's world" song out of my head! (I could read the manual and find out but that's too easy). Also, drove "Blue Eyes" in the snow for the first time here in Seattle. She drove quite nicely...I'm so proud!
Thank you!
Yes. what you do is, start the DVD up front, and obviously it plays automatically on the back. Then after, it's playing, hit "audio" on the front unit and then touch XM or radio or whatever. It will then change up front and the stereo system will be playing what YOU are playing and they will need to wear the headset to hear their audio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts