EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Beverage cooler in second row with captain's seats.......

9K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  scbears fan 
#1 ·
Has anyone found a 12volt cooler that fits in the area between the second row captain's seats? I think I would prefer having an aftermarket cooler/heater for storing beverages and maybe some foods than the factory center armrest which isn't yet available. Does anyone have the dimensions of this space? I am putting off ordering my car as I think I want the center console but if I could find a cooler, that actually might be a better arrangement. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you, Robert

#5 ·
sunshadw said:
I've got this 16 can Rubbermaid cooler on order. When it arrives, I'll try to take some pictures.

See attached photos.

Wayne

Attachments

#7 ·
Rollin Thunder said:
how much. i think i will get that.
See the link above. Around $70 plus $8 shipping. I think even larger units would fit, but this one seems quite adequate. I like the front on/off switch to save the battery even though it has a built in shutoff if voltage drops below 10.7.
Wayne

#9 ·
I would buy it too, but my parents probably dont want it. We dont take that many trips in the car tho so...

i have a littler one than that, and it is for the car but it also has an adapter to plug it in inside

#10 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.