EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We bought a 2010 Enclave CXL from a friend and fell in love immediately. Three months later it was totaled by by someone plowing into us from the rear. So we bought another 2010, also a CXL. We noticed a big difference between the two of them in performance. The first one was not very peppy and didn't seem to have much power. I knew being a bigger SUV with a 6-cyl in it was probably the reason. Well this second on will turn the tires with no problem and will scat down the road. I'm very pleased with this one's performance. I'm wondering what kind of performance some of you get in your Enclaves. Is there a performance chip you can install to make a difference? We live 10 miles outside of town. So most of our driving is highway. We're getting 18mpg. I'm interested in hearing from some of you and learning a little more about my car. Thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
My driving style will do 22/24 mpg +/- 1 foot on gas I don't go over 65mp even on freeways
My wife 18 mpg tops 2 feet on the gas , she has had the car solely this summer.

We did a road trip a couple weeks ago 2 lane traffic with the new 65 mpg speed limit here passing seemed like computer has learned her drive like it was stolen driving style.

This could all be in my head

·
Registered
2 Posts
I put a Trifecta Tune in mine. Just did a 250 mile round trip @ 25.8 mpg. I have a 2015 Fwd. Not race car but peppy. Will turn the tires easily.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have a 2009 CXL and I drive 50-50 highway to local and I'm lucky to see 19MPG. 18 is typical for what I get.

That is just about what I get with my 2009 CXL front wheel drive. With a good tail wind, I might get 21-22 mpg on the highway. Strictly around town, more like 13-14 mpg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
mtrot
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing