EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my actuator and it still isn't working. when i changed it i plugged it in before in stalling so that it would move the gear to the proper setting so that it would go in. but it wouldn't go to the right setting and wouldn't respond when I would change the settings in the car. thought it was not working right so i took it back and got another one and it did the same thing. Am i doing something wrong? Or do i need to get a factory part? was able to move the door so that the a/c comes out the vent and not the floor and defrosters but it won't move from that spot.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I changed my actuator and it still isn't working. when i changed it i plugged it in before in stalling so that it would move the gear to the proper setting so that it would go in. but it wouldn't go to the right setting and wouldn't respond when I would change the settings in the car. thought it was not working right so i took it back and got another one and it did the same thing. Am i doing something wrong? Or do i need to get a factory part? was able to move the door so that the a/c comes out the vent and not the floor and defrosters but it won't move from that spot.
I disconnected the battery when I did mine then it reset once reconnected. Try disc battery for 15 minutes or so. Are you sure you changed the correct one? I did mine in pairs they are inexpensive enough. There are six total including the rears. I assume you are doing the fronts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i did the right one the one i took out wasn't working and just clicked back and forth in one spot. thanks for the tip i will try the battery trick. see what it does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
patman
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing