EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the wide pillars at the rear and the small rear window does anyone find there is a blind spot on the passenger side? A few times this has happened and after adjusting the mirrors still not totally comfortable. Anyone else experience this?

Press

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
press said:
With the wide pillars at the rear and the small rear window does anyone find there is a blind spot on the passenger side? A few times this has happened and after adjusting the mirrors still not totally comfortable. Anyone else experience this?

Press
I suspect you mean when changing lanes? There sure is!! Many posts about it. Pls see my Album pix, if interested, (click onto little camera icon on left of this post) to view the small round, convex "Blind Spot" mirrors I applied. HAD to do it, to drive comfortably.

Some factory mirror adjustments can help, but BOTH sides have blind spots, when changinging lanes. BEWARE!

There's a guy I almost "met" in a Mini-Cooper somewhere, thankful that he has a loud horn ;)

PS..... No longer need side mirrors to tilt down when backing up either. The spot mirror shows curb and all ;D They were $2.95 each.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Smokin SRX,
As a transplanted NYer, I to have a tendency to change lanes. Minis seem to cling like magnets to Enclaves. That's why in normal driving my right side mirror is aimed down. I definitely will get one of the spot mirrors as I am not in the mood to have my Enclave customized just yet.

Press

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess it's all perspective and what you're used to. My vehicle before the Enclave was a Hummer H3; that is all blind spots! Small windows and big pillars everywhere! I drive the Enclave and am amazed at how well I can see around me. Blind spot? What blind spot? ???

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Julesbr said:
I guess it's all perspective and what you're used to. My vehicle before the Enclave was a Hummer H3; that is all blind spots! Small windows and big pillars everywhere! I drive the Enclave and am amazed at how well I can see around me. Blind spot? What blind spot? ???
LOL! Everything's relative I guess! But honestly, beware. Most SUV's have a blind spot when changing lanes. Enclave included. ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts