EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2010 I paired my phone but the past owners contacts are still in the system. Can I reset it so my phone contacts will be able to be called or delete the past owners contacts/device?
Thank you

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
yes, I believe the procedure is in the owners manual.
do you have owners manual?

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
to delete a paired phone-

Deleting a Paired Phone
1. Press and hold (phone image button) for two seconds. The system responds with“Ready” followed by a tone.
2. Say“Bluetooth”. The system responds with“Bluetooth ready”followed by a tone.
3. Say“Delete”. The system asks which phone to delete followed by a tone.
4. Say the name of the phone to be deleted. If the phone name is unknown, use the“List”command for a list of all paired phones. The system responds with “Would you like to delete<phone name>? Yes or No”followed by a tone.
5. Say“Yes”to delete the phone.The system responds with“OK, deleting <phone name>”.

·
Registered
6,786 Posts
to delete name tags.....

Using the Delete All Name Tags Command
The delete all name tags command deletes all stored phone book nametags and route name tags forOnStar (if present).
To use the delete all name tags command:
1. Press and hold (phone button on steering wheel) for two seconds. The system responds with“Ready” followed by a tone.
2. Say“Delete all name tags”. The system responds with “You are about to delete all name tags stored in your phone directory and your route destination directory. Are yousure you want to do this? Please say yes or no.”. Say“Yes”to delete all name tags..Say “No”to cancel the function and return to themain menu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts