EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a used 2010 Buick Enclave CXL, and it is a great machine. My family and I really like it a lot, however I have encountered a small problem and I have been unable to locate a solution. The Bluetooth function within the Infotainment System will only allow 5 different devices to be paired at any one time. That is cool, I understand that, but my problem is that there are four devices that were paired from the previous owner, and since I do not know what the names of those devices are, I am uncertain as to how to delete them. Is there any command that I can give that will delete all the previous paired Bluetooth devices from the previous owner so that both my husband and myself can pair our two phones? Any suggestions that you might have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your time.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
From the 2011 manual:

Listing All Paired and Connected
Phones

The system can list all cell phones
paired to it. If a paired cell phone is
also connected to the vehicle, the
system responds with “is connected”
after that phone name.
1. Press and hold b g for
two seconds.
2. Say “Bluetooth.”
3. Say “List.”

Deleting a Paired Phone
If the phone name you want to
delete is unknown, see “Listing All
Paired and Connected Phones.”
1. Press and hold b g for
two seconds.
2. Say “Bluetooth.”
3. Say “Delete.” The system asks
which phone to delete.
4. Say the name of the phone you
want to delete.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my 2014 Enclave, Bluetooth and my iPhone, previously paired, are now unpaired. The Bluetooth and Phone” are "grayed" out on Intellilink system. I go from Menu to Settings to Bluetooth Device List (where my phone is no longer listed) to New Device. I see "Start Bluetooth pairing on mobile device. If IPIN is to be entered use 5558." On my iPhone Bluetooth settings I see "Buick Enclave Not Connected" When I click, I immediately see "Connection Unsuccessful Make sure “Buick Enclave is turned on and in range"

The phone pairs with my wife's Ford Escape, so apparently the problem is with the Intellilink system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
[email protected]
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing