EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i have been in Chicago for the last week with my church for a mission trip. we did stuff to help out around the city everyday except for yesterday(saturday) and we were planning on going to the sears tower but there was 0 visibility up at the top so we didnt get to, anywase i could talk forever about everything we did..... so we went over to this park with a big mirror sculpture thing and we saw a couple camera men and mic's and then there was a reporter interviewing someone so the first thing i did was walk slowely right behind the two people and then back through them, then a few min later we saw the reporter walk up to one of the girls that was with my group and start talking to her and we all walked down there and watched and then i told someone that the reporter looked like bonnie hunt and nobody would believe me and the she stood up and walked over to us and talked to us and touched my arm! and my shoulder!! so for the rest of the day i would not let anyone touch my arm... anywase i thot that was SOOOOO COOL!! :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob:

the one thing that i remembered after we had walked away was that i should have asked her what type of car she drives!!!! and if i would have thought about it while we were talking to her i would have asked her... oh well. but after that i was hoping to see Oprah but that didnt happen. :banghead:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Men are not allowed to watch Oprah. You are only allowed to watch football, hockey, baseball, auto racing, women's beach volleyball, and golf...and you must watch it while drinking beer.

It sounds as if your wife has softened you up. It is time to enroll back into college my friend. Where toga parties and waking up at 2PM smelling like vomit is the norm.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
fenwah said:
Men are not allowed to watch Oprah. You are only allowed to watch football, hockey, baseball, auto racing, women's beach volleyball, and golf...and you must watch it while drinking beer.

It sounds as if your wife has softened you up. It is time to enroll back into college my friend. Where toga parties and waking up at 2PM smelling like vomit is the norm.

:cheers:
Beer!!! He is under age for that!

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
He's 14! But as we say down here, if you're tall enough to see over the bar, you're old enough to drink. :drunk:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
He'll be driving mom's car in the next couple of years. He has to make sure she gets something cool. A minivan just wouldn't work for a teenager.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
fenwah said:
Why is a 14 year old on this site? Shouldn't he be playing video games and illegally downloading free music? :confused:
Is there a legal way to download music?? ;) :binky:

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
fenwah said:
Why is a 14 year old on this site? Shouldn't he be playing video games and illegally downloading free music? :confused:
he is a good kid and he is not bothering anyone.... why are you on this site, perhaps you should be asking yourself the same question ???

R

·
0 Posts
coopermine said:
Is there a legal way to download music?? ;) :binky:
ITUNES, i down load songs all the time from them. Of course it costs me 99 cents a song.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bonnie has been in many comedy shows and movies over the years. The cheaper by the dozen movies with Steve Martin were some of my favorites. ;D

A

·
0 Posts
the day after making that post, I also saw her name in the credits of "Cars" - she was the Porsche. :)

R

·
0 Posts
admin said:
the day after making that post, I also saw her name in the credits of "Cars" - she was the Porsche. :)
Isn't it funny how when you have never heard of some one/thing and then after you see it one place you see it every ware.

Yea she was Suzie Cierra. i didn't realize that until you mentoned it.

I would never have seen that movie except for the little ones begging me to go.
that is also the reason i see alot of those movies. Like dragging me to Ratatuie on friday at ten thirty for a 1 hour and 50 min movie.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
admin said:
This may be showing my age, but who the **** is Bonnie Hunt??? :tard:
I am glad that someone asked this question for me :angel:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts