EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Mikes (Crew as you now call them in Indy) are truly the best car washes around. Every bodyshop in town says it's the only place to go. I hope the quality of both companies stays as high as it's been post-split. Best wishes to you in Indy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Us too!

Have had it three days. First Buick, first time on here. Though I am in the Chevy forum for my 2006 Silverado. Have learned many helpful things there.

Currently looking for a cargo liner so came here to get opinions. Started a thread.
Read the bit about step sides. I would like to see a picture of that. Xmas present :)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
FortWayne1 said:
Mikes (Crew as you now call them in Indy) are truly the best car washes around. Every bodyshop in town says it's the only place to go. I hope the quality of both companies stays as high as it's been post-split. Best wishes to you in Indy.
:thumb:

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Psjoe said:
Us too!

Have had it three days. First Buick, first time on here. Though I am in the Chevy forum for my 2006 Silverado. Have learned many helpful things there.

Currently looking for a cargo liner so came here to get opinions. Started a thread.
Read the bit about step sides. I would like to see a picture of that. Xmas present :)
:welcome: to the forum and the Enclave experience. I hope you get plenty of useful information about the Enclave here. A cargo liner I would recommend would be either thru the dealer or a weather tech liner. Either would be a good addition and a perfect fit.

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Psjoe said:
Us too!

May want to look into canvasback

http://www.traverseforum.com/index.php?topic=1796.0

21 - 26 of 26 Posts