EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to drive all the way out to the desert to find it but we finally did....now we can cancel our order!

Came home with a Carbon Black with Cashmere interior and it looks fantastic....people were wrenching their necks to look at it on the drive back home. We also got the Ent #4 package with DVD and Nav as well as the Chrome and Drivers Confidence Package. We used the Supplier Pricing and even got a $500 conquest so the price before TT&L was $38,300 which I felt was a fair deal. We passed on all the extras that they tried to upsell.

I was against the NAV @ DVD but the wife really wanted them so we went with it. The DVD wit hte 5.1 is awesome. I plugged in a disk while still at the dealer (Top Gun, because I really wanted to test the sound). WOW!!! It blew me away....I think we will watch all DVDs i nthe Enclave now! The coolest part which I had not heard or seen before was that while in park the Movie also shows on the in-dash Nav screen.

Anyway...another VERY happy ENCLAVE owner is now on the streets! Now I have to go cancel my order from the other dealer. Pictures will be posted later in the week.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Brought Ours Homw Last Night!!!

Thanks SRX

Oh, and to add another data point for people. We financed about $15,000 of the price and got 5.74% for 60 months from GM (aka Chase). Not a bad rate relative to others out there I was finding.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
COngrats fryguy! Enjoy the ride and........please post some pics!

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
ccaats said:
COngrats fryguy! Enjoy the ride and........please post some pics!
Whats up dude, where is your ENCLAVE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
Whats up dude, where is your ENCLAVE????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Think maybe he's out driving it, rather than taking pictures??!?!? That's what I'll be doing next week!![/color]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Rosita2001 said:
Think maybe he's out driving it, rather than taking pictures??!?!? That's what I'll be doing next week!![/color]
MeToo.........

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Waiting to be invoiced and shipped I suppose....no word from the dealer today.....SO I guess I will be making the pestering call tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
ccaats said:
Waiting to be invoiced and shipped I suppose....no word from the dealer today.....SO I guess I will be making the pestering call tomorrow!
I have a feeling we will be getting ours about the same time, ccaats! Good luck! I will probably be out for a few days!! 8)[/color]

·
Registered
154 Posts
Congrats Fryguy :thumb: Now we just need to set up a get-together so that our Enclaves can meet ;) the Black & Silver will look nice side by side :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congratulations fryguy. :cheers:

Isn't that Enclave Envy great now that you are on the receiving end! :thumb:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok OK Ok...I know it took a few weeks but the pictures are now up....enjoy. We still love our ENCLAVE!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fryguy - it's GORGEOUS! Now I have another color combination to consider! Still looking and ready to buy..........thanks for posting the pics! :thumb:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey great pics, I love the black. Very seexxxyyy! What does the chrome package include? Jus wondering. Seems the standard Clave already has lots of chrome.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The main add for the Chrome Package is the Wheels and boy do they really pop with the Black. The roof rails also have a little more Chrome on them which looks nice as well. I originally did not want the chrome but with the black it does look good and the package that they offer in CA makes it cheaper to get the package than not getting the package. Weird pricing structure but I will take it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts