EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Avenir AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased a 2020 Avenir. I would like to get floor liners, but having trouble deciding if I should order the Buick all-weather liners, or go with Weathertech. Any thoughts or experience with either?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Go OEM. 100% better fit than Weathertech. I have the Weathertechs in my 2013 and the OEM's in my 2020. OEM is the only way to go

·
Registered
2020 Avenir AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go OEM. 100% better fit than Weathertech. I have the Weathertechs in my 2013 and the OEM's in my 2020. OEM is the only way to go
Thanks. I was leaning toward OEM, so this just helped make the decision easier.

·
Super Moderator
262 Posts
The Buick floor liners are excellent. Weathertech makes good stuff too, but only if you can save some money. I had them on my Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
417 Posts
The Buick floor liners are excellent. Weathertech makes good stuff too, but only if you can save some money. I had them on my Grand Cherokee.
IMO it is not about saving money. The OEM liners fit better. I paid about $350 for the full set for my 2020. I think I paid $200 for the full set for the 2013 7 or 8 years ago. OEM is just better.

Reactions: Avenair

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just purchased a 2020 Avenir. I would like to get floor liners, but having trouble deciding if I should order the Buick all-weather liners, or go with Weathertech. Any thoughts or experience with either?
Weathertech is the best. No comparison to the Gm ones I have now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
We had WeathTech in our 2009 Enclave. Liked them a lot. Have Buick floor liners in our 2018 Avenir. They are at least equally as good as the WeatherTech - I think even better in that they are heavier and fit very well. And, if you like advertising, they have the Buick shields emblem on them that looks pretty impressive. We got ours thrown in for free when dealing on a purchase, so I don't know how the price compares between the two. But if I had the choice now, I would go with Buick OEM.

·
Registered
2020 Avenir AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replies! I picked up the Buick OEM all-weather liners today. They fit and look great!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts